电影《日落之前》精讲第68期:乖巧的小鼻子
日期:2014-12-12 17:17

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文
QQ截图20141203180924.png

This is where you live? Yeah.

你就住这里? 是

How long have you been here? Four years.

住这多久了? 四年

So tell me. What?

告诉我. 什么?

Is it all true about your dreams

你说的梦想都是真的么

or did you say that to hopefully get in my pants?

或者只是希望这样可以哄哄我?

I said that to get in your pants.

哄哄你的

I use that all the time. Oh, okay. Does it work?

我一直用这招 管用么?

You know. Sometimes.

有时管用

Here's my kitty. Oh, so cute. Look at him.

喔,见到我的小猫眯了

You know what I love about this cat?

你知道我喜欢这只猫什么地方么?

Every morning I bring him to the courtyard

每天早上我带她到院子里

and every single morning he looks at everything like it was the first time.

每次她都感觉是第一次外出一样

Every corner, every tree, every plant.

每个角落、每棵树、植物

Smells everything with his little cute nose.

用她乖巧的小鼻子闻着

Oh, I love my kitty. I love my kitty.

喔,我爱猫眯

What's his name? Che.

她叫什么名字? 切

Che?

切?

What? Commie.

什么? 共产党

No, "che" in Argentina means "hey.

" 不, "切" 在阿根廷就是"嘿"

Okay. Yes.

好 是

Oh, baby. Oh, yes, yes, yes.

好的,宝贝

We're having a little party. It's so much fun.

我们在开小聚会,很有意思

So. So.

那么.

You know what? I was thinking, would you play me one of your songs?

你知道么? 我一直在想你能不给我弹唱一曲?

You're gonna miss your flight. I won't.

你要误点的 我不会

I'm gonna be in the airport for over an hour, reading

到了机场我还有一个小时看看书呢

wishing you'd played me one of your songs.

希望你给我弹唱一曲

One song? Okay, but quickly.

一曲? 好,但要快

Okay.


God, I love these old staircases.

天,我喜欢这些古老的楼梯

Hold this. What, for me?

拿着 什么,给我?

重点讲解

重点单词:

1、cute

adj. 可爱的;漂亮的;聪明的,伶俐的

Oh, look at that dog! He's so cute.

哦,看那条狗!它真可爱。

2、flight

n. 飞行;班机;逃走

vt. 射击;使惊飞

vi. 迁徙

The flight will take four hours.

此次飞行将需要四个小时。

3、pant

vi. 喘息;渴望;气喘吁吁地说出某事

vt. 气喘

n. 气喘;喘息;喷气声

She climbed rapidly until she was panting with the effort.

她飞快地爬着,直到她气喘吁吁。

4、single

adj. 单一的;单身的;单程的

n. 一个;单打;单程票

vt. 选出

Over six hundred people were wounded in a single day.

一天内六百多人受伤。

考考你(翻译):

1、就是这个女孩,我觉得她真的很性感。

2、英国航空286次航班晚点两个小时。

3、我张口而气喘。 因我切慕你的命令。

答案下期公布:

上期答案:

1、He lost his job for allegedly being incapable.

2、That argument was the turning point for their marriage, and the one which doomed it to failure.

3、I'll clear up the mess later.


分享到