(单词翻译:单击)
视听原文
I'm sorry. I don't know. I'm I should.
我不知道,对不起.
You know, it's so weird.
你知道,这很奇怪
I shouldn't have.
我不该说的
People think they are the only one going through tough times.
人们总以为只是自己在受苦
I mean, when I read the article, I thought your life was perfect.
我是想说, 当我读你小说的时候感觉你过得很完美
A wife, a kid, published author.
太太、小孩、作家
But your personal life is more of a mess than mine.
但你的似生活比我还要糟糕
I'm sorry.
对不起
This is where you live? Yeah.
你住这里? 对
So you're just relieved that I'm in even more deep shit than you are?
你知道我比你还要糟 你就安心了?
Yes, you've made me feel better.
对,你让我感觉好多了
Oh, good, I'm glad.
好,我很高兴
No, I really wish you the best.
不,我希望你可以过的很好
It's not because I'm incapable of having a good relationship or a family
不是因为我不能拥有完美的家庭
that I wish everyone to be doomed like me.
我就不希望别人同我一样
I'm sure you'd make Be a great mom someday.
我相信有一天, 你会是很优秀的妈妈
Really? You think so? Yeah
真的么? 是
a few antidepressants, you know, you'll do great.
多点乐观, 你会更棒
Okay, say stop. Stop.
好,停 停
Okay. You ready? Okay.
好 准备好了么? 好
重点讲解
重点单词:
1、incapable
adj. 不能的;无能力的;不能胜任的
She seemed incapable of making the decision.
她似乎无法做出这个决定。
2、doom
n. 厄运;死亡;判决;世界末日
vt. 注定;判决;使失败
Why are people so full of gloom and doom?
人们的心里为什么满是悲观失望?
3、mess
n. 混乱;食堂,伙食团;困境;脏乱的东西
vt. 弄乱,弄脏;毁坏;使就餐
vi. 把事情弄糟;制造脏乱;玩弄
The house is a mess.
这个房间又脏又乱。
4、weird
adj. 怪异的;不可思议的;超自然的
n. (苏格兰)命运;预言
That first day was weird.
第一天很奇怪。
重点短语:
1、go through
参加;经受;仔细检查;被通过
It was evident that someone had gone through my possessions.
显然有人翻过我的物品。
考考你(翻译):
1、据称他是因软弱愚蠢而丢掉了工作。
2、那次争吵是他们婚姻的一个转折点,它注定了他们婚姻的失败。
3、我过会儿会把滴落的东西擦干净。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、We are not romantically involved.
2、I've got a lot of commitments.
3、The nest contained eight little mice that were naked and blind.