电影《日落之前》精讲第24期:有些事情改变了我
日期:2014-10-19 18:16

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文
QQ截图20140919183339.png

Have you ever spent time in Eastern Europe?

你去过东欧吗

Eastern No, I don't. Thank you.

东 不,没有 谢谢

I remember as a teenager I went to Warsaw

我记得自己十多岁的时候去过华沙

when it was still a strict communist regime.

那时候还是共产党专政

Which I don't approve of at all. Sure you don't.

我一点儿也不赞成这种体制 你当然不赞成

No, I don't. I'm just kidding.

是的,我不赞成 我只是开玩笑

But anyway, something about being there was very interesting.

但是无论怎样,去那儿真的很有趣

After a couple of weeks, something changed in me.

呆了几星期,有些事情改变了我

The city was quite gloomy and gray

城里阴暗而郁闷

but after a while, my brain seemed clearer.

但是,一会儿 我的脑子更清醒了

I was writing more in my journal

我在日记里写的给更多了

ideas I'd never thought of before Communist ideas?

有很多想法我以前从未有过 共产主义吗

Listen, I'm not I'm sorry, l

听着,我不是 抱歉,我

Okay. Go on.

好的 继续

Okay. I'll send you to a gulag later.

等会儿送你去古拉格集中营

No. But it took me a while to figure out why I felt so different.

经过一段时间,我才发觉我为什么感觉异样

One day, as I was walking through the Jewish cemetery

一天,当我穿越犹太人墓地时

重点讲解

重点单词:

1、teenager

n. 十几岁的青少年;十三岁到十九岁的少年

As a teenager he attended Tulse Hill Senior High School.

十几岁时,他上了塔尔斯山高级中学。

2、cemetery

n. 墓地;公墓

The body was interred at that cemetery.

尸体下葬在那个公墓。

3、gloomy

adj. 黑暗的;沮丧的;阴郁的

Inside it's gloomy after all that sunshine.

明媚的阳光过后,里面一片昏暗。

重点短语

1、figure out

解决;算出;想出;理解;断定

They're trying to figure out the politics of this whole situation.

他们正试图弄明白整个形势的利害关系。

2、a couple of

三两个…;一对…

A couple of old women were chinning in the corner.

几个老太婆在角落里聊天。

考考你(翻译):

1、考虑与成年人问题相反的青少年问题。

2、尸体下葬在那个公墓。

3、他们用了大约一个月的时间才弄明白如何启动这台设备。

答案下期公布:

上期答案:

1、"I know, I know," said Ken, grumpily, without looking up.

2、He regarded drug dealers with loathing.

3、They are proud that she is doing well at school.


分享到
重点单词
  • senioradj. 年长的,高级的,资深的,地位较高的 n. 年长
  • regimen. 政体,制度 n. 养生法(=regimen)
  • approvev. 批准,赞成,同意,称许
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • strictadj. 严格的,精确的,完全的
  • gloomyadj. 阴暗的,抑沉的,忧闷的
  • loathingn. 嫌恶 adj. 厌恶的 vt. 讨厌(loathe