电影《日落之前》精讲第38期:悲惨的结局
日期:2014-11-05 17:53

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文
QQ截图20140919183339.png

I'm sorry. I'm sorry to go on like this. I've been a little down this week.

对不起。抱歉我总是这样 这星期我有些消沉

Why? -I don't know. Nothing bad, just....

为什么 -我不知道。没什么坏事,只是...

Reading your book, maybe?

也许是看了你的书吗

No, but-- Thinking of how hopeful I was that summer and fall...

不,但是--想想那年夏天 和秋天我是多么期待...

...and since then it's been kind of a.... ...

从那以后就有点儿...

I don't know.

我不知道

Memory is a wonderful thing if you don't have to deal with the past.

如果可以对过去置之不理 记忆真是一件妙事

"Memory is wonderful if you don't have to deal with the past."

"如果可以对过去置之不理 记忆真是一件妙事"

Can I put that on a bumper sticker?

我能把那话贴在车屁股上吗

If you wrote a book about our night, that's a good title.

如果你写本关于我们那晚的 书的话,这是个不错的书名

And it could be a total different book. -Yeah, there'd be no sex scenes.

而且那将是一本完全不同的书 -是的,那不会有性爱场面

But you know what? -What?

但是你知道吗 -什么

Now that we've met again...

既然我们再次相遇了...

we can change our memory of that December 1 6. ...

我们可以交换 一下12月16日的记忆

It no longer has that sad ending of us never seeing each other again.

再也不是永不相见的悲惨结局了

Right. I mean, I guess a memory's never finished as long as you're alive.

是的。我是说,只要你活着 记忆永远不会结束

Yeah, I know. I have this memory from my childhood...

是的,我知道。我从小就记得这事...

I realized recently never happened. -What? -...

近来我才知道从没发生过 -什么事

Well, when I was 8 or 9, my mom was so paranoid...

呃,我8,9岁的时候 我妈妈有点儿偏执逛...

重点讲解

重点单词:

1、recently

adv. 最近;新近

The bank recently opened a branch in Miami.

这家银行最近在迈阿密开了一家分行。

2、childhood

n. 童年时期;幼年时代

He was remembering a story heard in childhood.

他一直记着童年时听过的一个故事。

3、scene

n. 场面;情景;景象;事件

Thick black smoke billowed over the scene.

黑色的浓烟从现场滚滚升起。

重点短语:

1、deal with

处理;涉及;做生意

She saw a psychiatrist who used hypnotism to help her deal with her fear.

她去看了精神病医师,医生用催眠治疗帮助她克服恐惧心理。

2、as long as

只要;和…一样长

So we can do this directly as long as we have certain types of information.

因此,只要知道了一定类型的信息,我们就可以直接做到这一点。

考考你(翻译):

1、他们最近铺了一条地下管道。

2、她有过一个快乐的童年。

3、那是一幅满目疮痍的景象。

答案下期公布:

上期答案:

1、Remarks like that brought back painful memories.

2、My words surprised and confused him.

3、I have to know exactly why it is I'm doing a particular job.


分享到
重点单词
  • branchn. 分支,树枝,分店,分部 v. 分支,分岔
  • paranoidn. (=paranoiac)患妄想狂者 adj. 类似
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • psychiatristn. 精神病医师,精神病学家
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • confusedadj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目