电影《日落之前》精讲第66期:另一个梦
日期:2014-12-10 17:06

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文
QQ截图20141203180924.png

And I wake up with the fucking sweats.

然后我梦醒了

And then I have this other dream

然后我就有了另一个梦

where you're pregnant in bed beside me naked

你怀孕了,躺在我身边

and I want so badly to touch you, but you tell me not to and you look away.

然后我非常想碰你 你让我不要

And l-- And I touch you anyway

然后我还是碰了你

right on your ankle, and your skin is so soft that I wake up in sobs, all right?

你的脚踝,柔软的皮肤 然后醒来我就泪流满面

My wife is there looking at me, and I feel I'm a million miles from her.

我妻子看着我, 我感觉和她有好远的距离

And I know that there's something wrong, that l

我知道有些不对--

God, that I can't keep living like this

天,我不能再这么生活了

that there's gotta be more to love than commitment.

应该有更多的爱, 不光是责任

But then I think that I might have given up

但我接下来又放弃了

on the whole idea of romantic love.

放弃了浪漫的爱情想法

That I might have put it to bed that

当那一天你没出现的时候--

That day when you weren't there.

我就应该把它丢弃了

You know, I think I might have done that.

我可能已经那么做了.

Why are you telling me all this?

你为什么要告诉我这些?

重点讲解

重点单词:

1、romantic

adj. 浪漫的;多情的;空想的

n. 浪漫的人

vt. 使…浪漫化

When we're together, all he talks about is business. I wish he were more romantic.

我们在一起时,他只谈生意上的事。我希望他能更浪漫一点。

2、commitment

n. 承诺,保证;委托;承担义务;献身

We made a commitment to keep working together.

我们作了承诺要继续在一起工作。

3、naked

adj. 裸体的;无装饰的;无证据的;直率的

He had pulled the blanket over his body to hide his nakedness.

他拽过了毯子盖在他的身体上以遮住他的裸体。

重点短语:

1、wake up

醒来,起床;开始警觉;开始了解真相

A cool shower wakes up the body and boosts circulation.

冷水浴使身体振奋,促进血液循环。

2、give up

放弃;交出

After a fruitless morning sitting at his desk he had given up.

他在书桌前徒劳地坐了一个上午后便放弃了。

考考你(翻译):

1、我们没有性爱关系。

2、我有很多要做的事。

3、这窝里有8只小老鼠,没毛也看不见东西。

答案下期公布:

上期答案:

1、They found a spot on a rocky platform where they could pitch their tents.

2、These people deserve to make more than the minimum wage.

3、He and Lillian had got divorced.


分享到