查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第83期:爸爸学过芭蕾
日期:2017-01-25 06:08

(单词翻译:单击)

Hi. Hey. Who is this little ballerina?
嗨。嘿。这个小芭蕾舞演员是谁啊?
It's Charlie, your fourth and final child, right?
她是查莉,你的第四个也是最后的孩子,没错吧?
Isn't that dress adorable? I bought it for her first ballet class, which you are taking her to, because I have to work tomorrow.
那衣服简直可爱极了。这是我为她的第一堂芭蕾课买的,而你要带她去上课,因为我明天得工作。
But, honey, I'm supposed to...I'd be happy to.
可是,亲爱的,我本来要......我乐意之至。
And I need you to videotape it, because I don't want to miss a thing.
你得用录像记录下这整个过程,因为课上的细节我可不想放过。
But the camera I...I'd be happy to. Ballet, what a stupid thing to do.
可是摄像机......我乐意之至。芭蕾,多么愚蠢的事啊。

0.jpg

Actually, your father took ballet in High School. Great. Another image to keep me up at night.
事实上,你爸爸上中学的时候也学了芭蕾。太棒了。又是个让我夜不能寐的形象啊。
Actually, our football coach thought that taking ballet would help our agility and balance.
其实,我的橄榄球球教练认为学芭蕾有助于我们提高身体的敏捷度和平衡能力。
Either that or he was just really messing with us.
要不然他就是在忽悠我们呢。
You should've seen your dad in his tights. He looked hot.
你应该看看你爸爸穿紧身衣的样子。一个帅哥呢。
Yeah, the whole idea of "hot" must've been different in the olden days.
好吧,“帅”这个字在你们那个年代一定有别的意思。
Mr. Piper, can I talk to you...Hold on. See...Ah! Now what is it?
派珀先生,我能和你说... 等等。听着... 别急是什么事?
Oh, well, you're gonna laugh when you hear this, but you actually made a mistake.
嗯,你听到这个一定会会心一笑的,但是你的确犯了一个错误。
So this is where you'd be laughing. Anyways, um, see, this answer here? You marked it wrong.
此时你应该会心一笑才对的。不管怎样,看,这里的这个答案?您给我判错了。
It is wrong. But the correct answer is b.
它就是错的。可是正确答案就是B。
Yes, but you did not completely shade in the oval next to the b, so it is wrong.
是的,但B的选项旁边的答题框你没有填涂满,所以你就是错了。
You're kidding, right? Miss Duncan, I haven't kidded since...I've never kidded.
你在开玩笑,是吗?邓肯小姐,自打那件事以来...我还真没开过玩笑。
Good to know. So you're gonna change my grade, right? No, I'm not.
了解了。所以你会改了我的分数,是吗?不,我不会。
But that's not fair. This is me completely shading in the oval next to "I don't care." Hmm?
可是那不公平。但我已经在“我不管”选项旁边的椭圆答题框里填涂好了。嗯?

分享到