查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第54期:妈妈住院了
日期:2016-11-18 07:42

(单词翻译:单击)

Well, Amy, it doesn't look like your cornea is scratched. I'm going to prescribe some drops.
好了,艾米,看来你的眼角膜并无大碍。我给你开点眼药水。
Wear this eyepatch overnight and you'll be good to go.
晚上戴这个眼罩,你可以走了。
You mean go, as in go home?
你说走,难道是指回家吗?
Well, that's good news, isn't it?
难道这不好吗?
Well, home is where the cooking and cleaning and laundry and homework and husband and kids and-- I don't wanna go home.
那个,回家就代表着烧饭,打扫,洗衣,家庭作业,老公和孩子们,我可不想回家。
But there's nothing wrong with you. Well, with your eye.
但你又没病。我是说你的眼睛。

s2charlie4.jpg


Can't you just keep me overnight for observation?
我就不能留院观察一宿吗?
Amy, as a nurse you know that's not appropriate. This is not a hotel.
艾米,身为护士,你应该知道这并不合适。这里又不是旅馆。
You know what else isn't appropriate, Dr. Meyers?
你知道还有什么不合适的吗,迈耶斯医生?
Telling people you're working at the free clinic when you're really playing 18 holes at the denver country club.
告诉人们你在免费诊所上班期间却在丹佛乡村俱乐部打高尔夫球。
I think you'll enjoy room 207.
我觉着207房挺适合你。
Where's mom? Oh no, she didn't make it, did she?
老妈去哪了?噢不,她的那什么,是不是没有了?
Your mom is going to be fine.
你妈没事了。
No, I'm talking about the meatloaf. She didn't make it, did she?
不是,我在说烘肉卷。她是不是根本没做烘肉卷?
You know, the concern you have for the woman who gave birth to you is overwhelming.
看来,你对这位赐予你生命的女人的关心还真是惊天地泣鬼神啊。
She was going to wrap it in bacon.
她打算把它裹在培根里。
Really? Wait a minute. What am I thinking about? I've got my banquet tonight.
真的?等一下。我瞎想什么呢?我今晚有宴会的。
Hey, you wanna come with? Denver pest control association puts on quite a do.
嘿,你想来吗?丹佛害虫控制协会将上演一出好戏。
I don't know. -Why not?
没想好呢。-何乐而不为呢?
Because I had trouble staying awake during that sentence.
因为听完那句话还能保持清醒对我来说还真不容易。
Are you telling me you don't wanna see your old man win the exterminator of the year award? Oh right.
是说你不想看到你老爸我赢得年度最佳灭虫者奖吗?好了。
That award you think you're going to win every year, but you don't because Murray always does.
你觉着你每年都会赢得那个奖项,但是从没实现过,因为默里总是蝉联该奖项。
Look, there is no way that the same guy can win every year.
听着,不可能某人可以一直蝉联该奖项。
Why not? The same guy loses every year.
为什么不成?某人和该奖项就是一直无缘啊。
All right, you know what? Enough about Murray. Do you wanna see your father win the award or not?
算了,告诉你吧,默里什么的就别谈了。你就不想看到你的父亲上台领奖吗?
Murray's my dad?
难道默里是我的父亲?

分享到