查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第9期:手机被没收了
日期:2016-08-05 07:09

(单词翻译:单击)

Teddy. -Great!
泰迪。-太好了!
Teddy, I've got to talk...-Oh...you're kidding. Then what happened?
泰迪,我要和你说......-噢,别开玩笑了。到底怎么了?
Wow. Hold on. I'm getting another call. Really? -Really.
哇。稍等。又有别的电话打进来了。玩真的?-是的。
Hold on. I've got to call you back. What?
再等下。一会我再给你回电话。干吗?
What? I just opened up the phone bill. You are $90 over your texting limit. What have you got to say about that?
你说干什么?我刚接到话费账单。你的话费透支了九十美元。你怎么解释这件事?
"I love you, daddy"?
“我爱你,老爹?”

9.jpg


Come on, Teddy, this is so irresponsible. You know, I expect more from you.
别这样,泰迪,你也太没有责任心了。我对你抱有很大期望的。
Hold on. I'm getting a text.
等下。我先发条短信。
No, you're not, 'cause I'm taking your phone away.
算了,你发不了了,因为我要把你的手机没收。
What? No, you can't do that. Taking away my phone would be like taking away your pizza.
什么?你不能这样对我。没收我的手机犹如没收你的披萨。
You're fighting for your phone by calling me fat?
你居然为了你的破手机而暗指我很胖?
Well, I'm just really mad. I love you, daddy.
那个,我只是很生气。我爱你,老爹。
I'll tell you what...You'll get your phone back. When you come up with 90 bucks. -That's so unfair.
和你说下,如果想拿回你的手机就先凑齐九十块大洋。-这太不公平了。
Hey dad. Uh, I gotta tell you something. -What?
嘿,老爸。我和你说点儿事。-咋了?
Well, I was pulling into the garage, and I kind of scraped the bug truck.
那个,在我把车开进车库时,好像蹭到了您的战车。
Instead of "Bob's bugs be gone" it now says "Rob's rugs be gone."
上面的字从“鲍勃到臭虫害虫灭光光”变成了“罗伯来地毯毛毯跑光光”。
PJ! -Yeah, dad? -Try and be more careful.
PJ!-什么事,老爸?-尽量小心点可以吗。
That's it? He gets "try and be more careful" and I get my phone taken away? Unbelievable!
就完了?他得到了一句勉励的话,而我得到的却是手机没收?太没天理了!
Whoa. She's a handful, eh, Rob?
哇。她还真是棘手,是吧,罗伯?

分享到
重点单词
  • robv. 抢劫,掠夺
  • irresponsibleadj. 不负责任的,不可靠的,没有承担能力的