查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第72期:在家里泡澡
日期:2016-12-30 08:02

(单词翻译:单击)

P.J. and them, y'all come on over here too. Come on.
PJ还有你们那一帮,也上来。来吧。
All right, and the winner of the $500 shopping spree is Teddy and Skyler plus P.J.And the vibe! Congratulations. Thanks.
好了,冠军将获得价值五百元的购物礼卷,获奖的是泰迪与斯凯勒和PJ感应乐队!恭喜。谢谢。
Clump nugget.
祝你们乐极生悲。
Teddy, you just hugged me. Yeah, I know. I'm just really happy.
泰迪,你刚刚抱了我。是啊,我知道。我真的好开心。
Oh no, I'm cool with that.
噢,是吗,我倒是没什么感觉。
Hey, Charlie, you remember my old boyfriend Spencer, right? Totally stomped him in battle of the bands!
嘿,查莉,你还记得我的前男友斯宾塞吧?在乐队比赛中完全被我们秒杀掉!

72.jpg

Did it feel good? Yes. Yes, ma'am, it did. It also felt... Hey, do you want to keep it down over there? What are you doing?
感觉爽不?当然了。没错,女士,爽歪歪了。还感觉......嘿,你能安静点吗?你们干嘛呢?
We are watching the big game in the comfort of our own hot tub, which is every bit as good as being over at Bruce and Lucas's house.
我们在我们自己的舒适的热浴缸里看比赛呢,完全比在布鲁斯和卢卡斯家好一万倍。
No, it's not. I know it's not.
哪有,一点也不好。我知道不怎么好。
Sometimes I wonder if recording moments like this is just gonna scar you.
有时候我认为拍下这种镜头会给你留下阴影的。
I guess we'll find out later. Good luck, Charlie.
我猜以后就会知道了。好运喽,查莉。
Oh, this is the life. Yup, nothing like it.
噢,这才叫做生活。没错,无与伦比啊。
We even have our own Butler.
我们甚至有我们自己的佣人。
Speaking of which. Let's go! These glasses aren't gonna fill themselves!
说到这个。快点!杯子可不会自己填满的!
I tired. Yeah yeah, okay. More root beer.
我累了。知道了,知道了,再来点啤酒根汁汽水。
Good help is so hard to find.
称心满意的服务真是难找。
Bubbles? I didn't see you turn them on.
哪来的气泡?我没看见你打开它们啊。
I didn't. Three trays of tacos, you gonna get some bubbles.
我没有。三大盘玉米饼下肚你也会有自己的气泡的。

分享到