查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第76期:妈妈准备的表演
日期:2017-01-09 09:37

(单词翻译:单击)

Okay, this is our number for the show. P.J. , hit it.
好了,现在轮到我们出场了。PJ,放音乐。
We're the singin' dancin' Duncans quite a happy bunch
我们是能歌善舞的邓肯一家 我们是多么快乐的一家人
we will always work together breakfast, din and lunch
我们总是在一起相互扶持,早餐,晚餐和午餐
you will always see us smiling evening, noon and morn
你总能看到我们灿烂的笑容,夜晚,午后和早晨
we all start our day the very same way when Charlie blows her horn.
我们像往常一样开始新的一天,当查莉吹响她的喇叭的时候。

s2charlie20.jpg

And then Charlie blows her horn. What do you think?
然后查莉就吹响了她的喇叭。你们觉得怎么样?
It's a two day pass to super adventure land, right?
奖励是无敌冒险岛两日游,对吗?
That is correct. Okay, now I'm going to show you the dance that goes along with it.
非常正确。好了,现在我要开始向你们展示舞步了,你们跟着我一起跳。
The first move...very simple. I call it the chug, kind of like what a train does.
开始我们的第一步,非常非常的简单。我称它为轧轧步,就是要表现得像火车那样。
A one, two, three. A one, two, three. And a one, two, three.
一,二,三。再来,一,二,三。再来,一,二,三。
Okay, you guys line up and you do it. Daddy in front. All right. P.J. , Teddy, Gabe. Okay.
好了,你们大家站成一排都动起来。爸爸站在最前面。好的。PJ,泰迪,盖比。好的,来了。
I guess dad's the engine. I hope so. If he's the caboose, this train's not getting very far.
我猜爸爸是火车头。希望如此。如果他是车尾,那这火车可开不了多远。
The engine has ears, guys...and feelings.
火车头可是有耳朵的,孩子们,而且还有感情。
Okay, ready? A five, six, seven, eight. And one, two, three. And one, two, three.
准备好了吗?五,六,七,八。一,二,三。再来,一,二,三。
And...honey, you're not moving your feet. Sorry.
那个... 亲爱的,你的脚没有在动。对不起。
Okay, now you're not moving your arms. Honey, this is hard.
现在你的手又不在动了。亲爱的,这学起来很难。
Dad, it's just like patting your head and rubbing your stomach. That must be really depressing for you.
老爸,这就像是拍拍你的头,动动你的胃。这肯定会让你感到自卑吧。
Okay, let's assume we got the train into the station somehow.
好的,现在来假设我们的火车进站了。
Okay, this next part is a little tricky, so watch carefully.
接下来的部分呢有一点复杂,所以都看仔细了。
I'm gonna break it down. Ready? Five, six, seven, eight. Touch, step, pas de bourree.
我要开始做分步动作了。准备好了吗?五,六,七,八。踏,点,连接着细碎的舞步。
Kick, step, together, front and passe. Turn, wait, babam!
踢,点,大回旋。转向,定住,亮相!
Now we're gonna sass it up a bit. Ashoulder shoulder, tap tap. Turn around and uh uh. And whammy, and whammy, and whammy.
现在我们要奔放一点了。耸耸肩,点点地。转个圈,用用力。伸展,伸展,再来伸展。
Okay, now I want you to do exactly what I just did. And a five, six, seven, eight. One, two...What are you waiting for?
好了,现在我想要你们来做刚才我做的动作。开始啦,五,六,七,八。一,二...你们都在等什么?
10 years of dance lessons.
台下十年功。

分享到