查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第12期:第一天上班
日期:2016-08-12 07:20

(单词翻译:单击)

Ha! -Mom. -Ha! -Dad! -Ha! -Mom. -Ha! -Dad! -Ha!
哈!-妈。-哈!-爸!-哈!-妈。-哈!-爸!-哈!
Can you please make it stop?
您能歇歇吗?
What are you doing?
你搞什么?
Practicing video tennis. Gabe crushed me today.
练习网球电子游戏。盖比今天把我虐了。
You know, it's about 11:00.
你知道现在已经十一点了。

12.jpg


Yeah, well, mama don't like to lose.
知道,可老娘我可不喜欢失败的滋味。
Didn't we used to have a lamp here?
以前这里是不是有盏台灯?
I don't think so.
绝对没有。
Dad, get her out of here. I have work tomorrow.
老爸,把她带走吧。我明天还要工作。
You got a job?
你要去上班?
Yeah, I am the puke-cleaning mermaid at Otto's grotto. But of course if you give me my phone back I can still quit.
是啊,我现在是奥托游乐场的美人鱼专门清理呕吐物。但如果你把手机还给我我立马辞职。
Be sure and wear gloves.
记住一定要带手套。
Ha! Ha!
哈!哈!
All right, let's go.
好了,睡觉去吧。
Come on, give me the controller.
快点,给我球拍。
Not now. Mama's in the zone.
现在不是时候。老娘我状态正佳。
Yeah, mama doesn't know where the zone is.
是啊,老娘可从来找不到状态。
Hey. -Oh good. You're right on time.
嘿。-太好了。很准时啊。
Yeah, well, it's my first day. I didn't want to leave you floundering. So where's my mermaid suit?
是啊,毕竟这是我第一天上班。我可不想让你在这里痛苦地挣扎着。我的美人鱼套装呢?
No, that was for a girls' party. Today you are working a boys' party. They don't like mermaids.
没有,那是为女生派对准备的。今天是男生派对。他们可不喜欢美人鱼。
All right, so what do they like?
好吧,那他们喜欢什么?
Hey hey, stop that. Ollie octopus is not a pinata.
嘿,嘿,住手。奥利章鱼可不是皮纳塔。
I know. Pinatas are fun.
我知道。但是皮纳塔很好玩。
Okay, guppies, grab your shoes...Or any shoes. And join your parents outside.
好了,小孔雀鱼们,带好你们自己的鞋,或者随手找双鞋。去外面找你们的父母。
Hey, lock up for me, will you?
嘿,你来最后锁门,好吧?
Wait, what? And don't forget to count the balls.
等下,什么?还有别忘了清点小球的数量。
All right, you heard the man. Everybody out.
好了,你们刚听见那个人说的了。全都出去。
Na na!
快看啊!

分享到