查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第44期:舞蹈培训班上的事
日期:2016-10-26 06:28

(单词翻译:单击)

Good evening and welcome to cotillion. I am Mr. Krump. And I am Mrs. Krump.
晚上好大家,欢迎来参加沙龙舞培训班。我是克伦普先生。我是克伦普夫人。
And I am planning revenge on my mother.
我一定要报复老妈。
How are you this evening, Mr. Krump?
今天晚上过得愉快吗,克伦普先生?
Very well, thank you. And you, Mrs. Krump? Oh, very well, Mr. Krump. Thank you.
非常好,谢谢。你呢,克伦普夫人?我也非常好,谢谢,克伦普先生。
I have never hated two people so fast before.
我对这俩人的憎恨之情油然而生。

s2charlie45.jpg


Now we'll be learning the art of complimenting one's dinner partner.
现在我们要学的是如何称赞某人的晚宴同伴。
You look very lovely this evening, Mrs. Krump. And you look most handsome, Mr. Krump.
克伦普夫人,您看起来美极了。你也看起来很英俊啊,克伦普先生。
Now, children, your turn. Compliment your partners.
现在,同学们,该你们了。称赞下你的同伴。
Good evening, miss Keener. Your eyes are as blue as the vein on Mrs. Krump's leg.
晚上好,基纳小姐。你的双眼犹如克伦普夫人大腿上的静脉一样蓝。
Why, thank you, Mr. Duncan. And may I say your cast is as green as the booger peeking out of Mr. Krump's nose?
谢谢夸奖,邓肯先生。我必须要说下你的石膏犹如克伦普先生抠出来的鼻屎一样绿。
Now, gentlemen, escort your ladies to a table and take your seats.
现在,绅士们,护送你们的女士到桌旁就座。
Now when dining, it is most important to use the proper utensils.
当用餐时,正确使用餐具是最重要的。
So pick up your smallest spoon. And enjoy some melon balls.
拿起你们最小的勺子。来品尝下蜜瓜球吧。
Here, miss Keener, enjoy this.
基纳小姐,尝尝这个。
Excellent technique, Mr. Duncan. But if you use your soup spoon, you can have twice the enjoyment.
技术不错啊,邓肯先生。但如果你用下汤匙,你就能一下品尝两个了。
Oh! I believe I'll give that a try.
噢!那我也试试。
Oh ho ho! Oh ho ho. All right, all right. Who did that?
噢 噢 噢 噢。好了,好了。谁干的?

分享到