查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第16期:玩游戏痴迷
日期:2016-08-22 07:39

(单词翻译:单击)

How long have you two been down here? -Quiet!
你俩在这里鏖战多久了?-安静!
I tried calling the house. In case anyone is interested, it was an emergency.
我曾尝试往家里打电话。有人注意听吗,是个紧急呼救电话。
Take that!
接我一球!
No no no no no! -What happened?
不不不,不要啊!-怎么回事?
Oh, this? This is for your own good.
噢,这个吗?这是为了你们好。
Well, we've been playing for six hours. I was about to win.
可是,我们已经玩了六个小时了。我都快赢了。

16.jpg


I was about to win.
是我快赢了。
Well, now we'll never know, because I'm taking this and putting it on a high shelf.
好了,现在这是个迷了,因为我要把这没收放,在一个高到你们够不到的架子上。
I don't know, man. Maybe he's right. Maybe we did get a little crazy.
我有点困惑,也许他是对的。也许我们是玩得疯了点。
Yeah. You know my friend Jake? He has the same game at his house.
是啊。还记得我朋友杰克吗?他家里也有这游戏。
Nah, it's really late.
算了,现在太晚了。
I know where they hide the spare key.
我知道他们把备用钥匙藏哪了。
Meet you in the car.
车里见。
Hey, Kayla, it's P.J. It's like my fifth message. Where are you?
嘿,凯拉,我是PJ。这好像是第五条留言了。你在哪里?
She's in the kitchen. -What?
她在厨房呢。-什么?
What is going on in here?
这到底怎么回事?
I can explain. Poopy, I...-Don't you "poopy" me.
我可以解释的。-便便,我...... -别叫我便便。
You know, it's not what it looks like.
其实,事情不是像这样的。
Really? Because it looks like you're having a playdate behind my back.
是吗?但看起来就是这样的,你居然背着我来和查莉玩。
I'm sorry, but it's...Charlie is so cute. And then one thing led to another...
对不起,但是...查莉真的是太可爱了。然后就一发不可收拾了......
No, I think it would be best for everyone if you left.
算了,也许你离开对我们大家都好。
Charlie, don't let him do this. Say something.
查莉,别让他这么对我。帮我说句好话。
Bye-bye.
拜拜。

分享到
重点单词
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • spareadj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的 v. 抽出,饶
  • shelfn. 架子,搁板