查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第86期:给查莉录视频
日期:2017-02-08 06:16

(单词翻译:单击)

Did I get everyone's check? Very good. Now so the magic can begin, will the parents please exit to the hallway?
你们都付过学费了吗?很好。现在魔法可以开始了,家长可以到外面的走廊上去吗?
And there's no peeking in the window. It distracts the children.
还有不要从窗子里偷看。那会让孩子们分心的。
Um, um, mi...miss Donna? Yes? Hi, Bob Duncan. Listen, I promised my wife I'd videotape the class.
嗯,唐娜小姐?什么事?嗨,我是鲍伯·邓肯。你看,我答应了我妻子要把这堂课录下来。
Well, I'm sure a giant man with a shiny camera won't distract the children.
我确定壮汉拿摄像机拍来拍去不会让孩子们分心呢。
Okay, look, if I don't get this on tape, I'm in really big trouble.
好吧,看,如果我不把全过程录下来的话,我会遇到大麻烦的。

03.jpg

It's not my problem you're afraid of your wife.
你惧内可不是我的问题。
Okay, I am not afraid. I just have a very healthy respect.
拜托,我可不惧内。我只是宰相肚里能撑船。
All right, children, the first piece we'regoing to learn today is called "a dance to spring."
好的,孩子们我们今天要学的第一段叫做“春之舞”
If anyone needs to make a doody, please raise your hand.
有谁想去便便请举手。
Daddy. No, dear, I said "doody." Daddy.
爸爸。不,亲爱的,我是说“便便”。爸爸。
Um, Mr. Piper. Hi, I'm Amy Duncan, Teddy's mom.
派珀先生。嗨,我是艾米·邓肯,就是泰迪的妈妈。
Ah. Teddy Duncan. She's one of my most...Students.
啊。泰迪·邓肯啊。她是我最...的一个学生。
Right. Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about her last quiz.
是的。不管怎么说,我想和你谈谈关于她上次的测验的事。
Mrs. Duncan, parents must schedule an appointment for any conference.
邓肯夫人,家长想找老师谈话是需要事先预约的。
Right, and I am so sorry, but I'm here now during my lunch hour, so if you could just make an exception.
是的,我很抱歉,可是我是在午餐时间赶过来的,所以你能不能破例一下。
Oh, let me check over here where I posted the special rules that apply only to you.
让我查一查适用于你的特殊条例贴在哪儿了。
Oh, look, they don't exist. At any rate, as you can see by my desk, I am far too busy right now. Oh, okay.
看,他们压根不存在。不管怎样,你也看到了我的办公桌了,我现在实在是太忙了。好吧。
Mama bear just cleared your schedule.
你现有的计划熊妈妈已经帮你清空了。

分享到