查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第11期:泰迪找到一份工作
日期:2016-08-10 07:16

(单词翻译:单击)

Where's Charlie? Where'd Charlie go? Oh, there she is. There she is. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
查莉呢?查莉去哪了?噢,她在这里呢。在这呢。好啊,好啊,好啊。
Oh, wow. Maybe we should put that back. -Mine.
噢。我们也许应该把这放回去。-我的。
Well, they probably won't miss one ball.
好了,少一个两个他们应该不会知道的。
I count every ball every night! Can you zip me up?
我每天晚上都会清点个数!你能帮我拉上吗?
No. No, thank you.
这个还是算了。
The girl that usually plays the mermaid...she quit on me.
以前经常有个女孩来扮演美人鱼的,现在她走了。

11.jpg


She's now the Pickle at hamburger Hank's.
她现在在汉克的汉堡包店装扮成泡菜。
Well, you knew her when.
还是你了解她。
That Hank is killing me. With his fancy minimum wage.
那个汉克快把我逼疯了。他是个守财奴吝啬鬼。
I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I could use a job.
真不敢相信我要这么说,我来做这份工作怎么样。
Okay, slow it down. It takes three things to work at Otto's grotto. One...you gotta be 16. -I am.
好吧,先别急。要想在奥托游乐场工作需要满足三条要求。第一,必须年满十六岁。-满足。
Two...you gotta be good with kids, which basically means willing to clean up their puke.
第二,很擅长和孩子打交道,基本上就是善于和他们的呕吐物打交道。
"I am," she said less excitedly.
我有气无力的回答 “满足”。
And most important, you gotta speak the language of the sea. -The what?
最后最重要的一点,你要会说海之语。-海什么?
Like "don't be crabby, kids. We're gonna have a whale of a time. " Stuff like that. It's our hook.
比如“不要那么易怒,孩子们。我们会很快乐的”什么的。那是我们吸引孩子的手段。
Whoa, I just did it again!
哇,我又说了一遍!
Yeah, well, don't worry. I won't clam up on you.
好了,别担心。我不会对你这么说的。
Well, you'll work on it. When can you start? -The sooner the baiter.
不急,你早晚会说的。你什么时候可以来上班?-越快越好。
The first puke you clean up may be mine.
你首次清理的呕吐物很可能是我的。
Okay, Gabe, what do you think? Buttoned? Unbuttoned?
好了,盖比,你觉着如何?扣上?还是敞开?
Unbuttoned, give those four chest hairs a chance to breathe. So you got a girl coming over?
敞开,让那四根胸毛来透透气。这么说来你邀请了个女孩来咱家?
Yep, her name is Kayla. I met her at the mall.
是的,她叫凯拉。商场遇见的。
Charlie got you a girl?
是查莉帮你钓到的女生?
Yeah, worked like a charm...Well, except Charlie got a little confused.
是啊,效果奇佳啊,除了查莉自己有点困惑。
Instead of saying "I wuv P.J." She said, "I wuv poopy."
她把“我耐PJ”说成了“我耐便便”。
I think Charlie knew what she was saying.
我觉着查莉知道自己在说什么。
Yeah, but I totally saved it. I told Kayla my nickname was poopy.
但是我马上扭转了颓势。我告诉凯拉我的昵称叫便便。
Kayla and poopy...Many years of happiness, sir.
凯拉和便便,真是一段千年佳话啊,老兄。
Come on, boys, work your magic.
别掉链子啊,帅哥,展现你的魅力吧。
Hi Kayla. -Hi. -This is my brother Gabe.
嗨,凯拉。-嗨。-这是我弟弟 盖比 -
Ooh ooh ooh! Charlie, there's my little sweetie. Hi. Come here.
噢,天啊!查莉,我的小心肝。快让我抱抱。
Have fun, poopy.
玩的开心,便便。
So do you want to hang out downstairs?
你想去楼下玩玩吗?
I have an even better idea. Ashes ashes, we all fall down.
我有个更好的注意。灰烬灰烬,我们都倒下。
Oh my goodne, you're so good. Okay, who wants to play peek-a-boo? Who wants to play peek-a-boo?
哦天啊,你太棒了。好了,谁想玩躲猫猫?谁想玩躲猫猫?
Actually, Charlie has to take her nap right now.
其实,查莉现在该去睡觉了。
Oh. Well, I guess I'll be going.
噢。好吧,那我也去睡会。
Really? I thought we could have some Kayla and poopy time.
什么?我还以为可以有点独处的时间。
Yeah, well, maybe next time. But this was a really good playdate.
好吧,也许下次可以。但这次玩得真尽兴。
I guess, yeah. -Bye, Charlie. -Goodbye-bye.
是啊。-再见了,查莉。-再见。
Who's gonna get a big kiss? I'm going in.
谁将得到一个香吻?没错就是你。

分享到
重点单词
  • confusedadj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu
  • hookn. 钩状物,勾拳,钩 v. 钩住,弯成(钩装),当妓女
  • whalen. 鲸 vi. 捕鲸 v. 鞭打,打击,打败
  • clamn. 蛤,沉默寡言的人 vi. 挖蚌
  • charmn. 魅力,迷人,吸引力,美貌 v. (使)陶醉,(使)
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..