查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第34期:骗局得逞
日期:2016-10-02 06:54

(单词翻译:单击)

See? Teddy gets to go.
看?泰迪可以去了。
Well, if it's okay with Amy. It's okay with me. You can go.
这个嘛,既然艾米都同意了。我就没什么问题了。你也可以去了。
Thanks, mom. You're the best.
谢了,老妈。世上只有妈妈好。
I like that boy. He's very nice.
我喜欢那个男孩。他人很好。
What was that?
什么声?
Oh, I was just doing an impression of my mom. I also do my dad.
噢,我在模仿我老妈。我也经常模仿我老爸。
"Teddy, get in here!" -What is it, dad?
“泰迪,你给我进来!”-什么事,老爸?

34.jpg


"Who ate the last donut?" -You did, dad.
“谁把最后一个甜甜圈给吃了?”-是你自己,老爸。
Well, we'd better get going.
好了,我们还是先走了。
Mmm, what smells so good? -Hot dogs. Oh.
嗯,什么这么香啊?-热狗。
Nothing makes boiled water smell better than Amy Duncan's hot dogs.
艾米·邓肯做的热狗天下无敌遗臭万年。
This should be good.
应该是在褒我。
Um, so, mom, I was wondering if I could go to a party at Josh's house. He's this really cute senior. You don't know him.
老妈我问下我能不能去乔希家开的派对。他是超级帅的学长。但您不认识他。
I'm sorry, Teddy, the answer's no. You know my policy.
对不起了,泰迪,死了这条心吧。你知道我在这方面对你的政策。
Oh, come on! Ivy's mom is letting her go.
噢,别这样啊!艾薇的妈妈都同意让她去了。
Mary Lou wentz gave permission?
玛丽·卢·温茨同意了?
Yes. Yes, she did. And I can call her if you want to hear from her.
是的。没错,她同意了。如果你想证实下我可以给她打电话。
I'd love to.
打啊。
Hi, Mrs. Wentz, it's Teddy Duncan. I'm gonna put you on speaker, okay?
嗨,温茨太太,我是泰迪·邓肯。等我打开免提,好吗?
So, Mrs. Wentz, you're letting Ivy go to that party, right?
听说您同意艾薇去参加派对了,是吗?
It's okay with me.
我同意了。
Are you sure, Mary Lou, because--it's okay with me.
真的吗,玛丽·卢,因为......我同意了。
Really, you're not the least bit--it's okay with me.
是吗,难道你就没有半点......我同意了。
Oops, lost her. So can I go to the party?
坏了,断线了。我能去了吗?

分享到