查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第62期:泰迪的教训
日期:2016-12-07 08:08

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, charlie. Listen, when you get to be my age, don't pretend to be someone you're not just to impress a guy. I just learned that.
嗨,查莉。听着,等你像我这么大了,不要为了给一个男孩留下好印象而假装成别人。我刚刚学到的。
I also learned that if you walk home from the park dressed like a giant chicken, you're going to be chased by a dog.
我也学到了如果你穿得像只巨型小鸡从公园走路回家,你会被狗追的。
Hey, did you touch my pokeo cards? -No. -Liar!
你碰我的口袋游戏王牌了吗?-没有。-撒谎!
There's a bent corner on my slugmar card. Mom!
我的斯莱格玛牌有一个角被折弯了。老妈!
Oh, one more thing. If you fall for a guy with something in common with Gabe, good luck, Charlie.
噢,还有一件事。如果你喜欢上一个和盖比有些像的家伙,那就祝你好运喽,小查莉。

s2charlie11.jpg


Lewis! -Hello, Mr. D. -Come on in. Hey, Teddy, Lewis is here.
刘易斯。-你好,邓肯先生。-进来。嗨,泰迪,刘易斯来了。
Actually I came here to talk to you, Bob. Can I call you Bob?
其实我来是有些话和你说,鲍伯。我可以叫你鲍伯吗?
Can you? It would be my pleasure.
可以吗?这将是我的荣幸。
Well, Bob, as you know, I've been spending a lot of time with Teddy and things are going very well.
鲍伯,正如你所知道的,我和泰迪在一起已经很长时间了,关系也发展的非常好。
And Amy and I are absolutely thrilled about that.
艾米和我都很高兴。
My future is bright, sir. I have a good part-time job at the comic book store. I own my own bike.
我的未来很光明啊,先生。我在漫画书店有一份很好的兼职工作。我有自己的自行车。
I think I know where this is headed.
我想我猜到接下来是什么了。
I guess what I'm trying to say is...I'd like your permission to ask Teddy to be my g-girlfriend.
我猜我想说的是,我请求你允许让泰迪做我的女朋友。
Welcome to the family, son.
我家欢迎你 好儿子。
Reality!
回到现实吧!
Well, thank you for the larp, Mr. Duncan.
非常感谢你的真人角色扮演,邓肯先生。
Just go wash the car, Lewis. -Yes, sir.
去洗车吧,刘易斯。-遵命,先生。

分享到