查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:我们没有获奖
日期:2016-07-25 08:12

(单词翻译:单击)

Forgive me. I got a bit carried away. Now if we're done here, I was promised a juice box.
原谅我,我刚才有点激动。如果现在采访结束了,有人答应要给我一盒果汁的。
You guys, that was amazing!
你们真是太有才了!
Oh, mom, you made a brilliant Charlie.
噢,老妈,是你生出了个有才的查莉。
Oh, didn't I? Good show, good show.
噢,难道不是吗?演得不错,演得不错。
Again. -Yes? -Yeah.
再放一遍。-是吗?-太棒了。
Hey, honey, you seen the garage door opener?
嘿,亲爱的,你看见车库遥控器了吗?
Never mind. What are you doing?
不用找了。你搞什么?

4.jpg


There's a minihorse in our garage. Did you really think I wouldn't take advantage of that?
有只迷你马在我们的车库里。你不觉着我应该好好利用下吗?
Where did you go?
你去哪了?
Just down the street to Austin's house. He's been bragging about his new dog. This shut him right up.
去奥斯丁家了。当时他正吹嘘他新买的狗。这立马让他哑口无言了。
All right, come on. Get out of there, would you?
好了。你能先下来吗?
Okay. Oh, here. There you go.
好吧。噢,给你。
What is this? -Tickets. Did you know you can't text while riding a mini-horse?
这是什么?-罚单啊。你不知道开小马车发短信也要挨罚单吗?
Uh, Gabe? - Yep?
哦,盖比?-什么事儿?
You forgetting something? - Oh, right.
你忘了某事吧?-噢,没错。
Hey, it's 3:00. The winning video should be up by now.
嘿,现在三点了。获奖视频现在应该公布了。
I'm on it.
我这就去看。
Hey, P.J.I didn't know you were working today.
嘿,PJ,原来你今天还要上班啊。
I'm not. This is my only clean shirt.
不上。这是我唯一一件干净的T恤。
Then why are you wearing the hat?
还有你为什么戴着这顶帽子?
I don't wanna look stupid.
只穿工作T恤还真挺蠢。
Oh, it's up. They've posted the winning video.
噢,看啊,有结果了。他们登出了获奖视频。
Oh, I can't look. Okay, tell me we won. Tell me we won. Why aren't you telling me we won?
天啊,我紧张得都不敢看了。快啊,告诉我我们赢了。告诉我我们赢了。你怎么还没告诉我我们赢了?
Because we lost. - What? I don't believe it. What video could possibly be better than ours?
因为我们输了。-什么?不可能啊。哪一个视频会可能比我们更好?
How much do I love the gurgles?
知道我有多爱咯咯笑组合吗?
Now at this point a jerk might say "I told you so." I told you so!
恐怕此时某蠢人不得不说"我早告诉过你。"没错我早告诉过你!
So now what are we gonna do?
那我们该怎么办呀?
Go downtown to the piedmont hotel where the gurgles are staying and beg them for tickets?
去市中心的皮埃蒙特酒店咯咯笑组合就住那儿,问他们去讨票好了?
How do you know where they're staying?
你怎么会知道他们住哪儿?
It was on the "all things gurgles" website. Am I the only one who reads that?
"咯咯笑粉丝网"上面写的。不会只有我一人知道这消息吧?
Yes yes, because you're their only fan that can actually read.
是的,是的,因为你是他们粉丝中唯一识字的。
So you're just gonna knock on their door and they're gonna let you in?
你真的以为去敲他们的房门他们就能放你进去吗?
They will if we're delivering a delicious bucket of chicken. Or that stuff you deliver.
会的,只要我们送他们桶鲜香炸鸡排。要么就送你干外卖时送的那玩意儿吧。
Great! Let's go.
好主意!我们这就出发。
Wait a minute. How are you gonna know what room they're in?
慢着,你们怎么知道他们住哪间房?
423. I'm an "all things gurgles" premium subscriber.
423。我可是"咯咯笑粉丝网"的高级会员。

分享到
重点单词
  • bucketn. 水桶 vt. 装在桶里 vi. 急急忙忙
  • advantagen. 优势,有利条件 vt. 有利于
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石