查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第40期:坦白从宽
日期:2016-10-17 06:21

(单词翻译:单击)

"Grape moms think alike," I'm familiar with it.
“葡萄妈妈们所见略同,” 我有点熟啊。
Anyway that got us to thinking about how wonderful you two are, and we talked it over and agreed that you deserved better and decided not to go.
总之,那让我们想到了你们俩是多么的好,然后我们聊了聊并一致认为你们的女儿应该要做对得起你们的事,最后我们就不去了。
It's true.
这全是真话。
Anyway, we know you're probably gonna punish us, but we're okay with that.
总之,我们知道我们的所作所为也许会受到惩罚,我们没有怨言。
Well, we can talk about that later. I'm really proud that you guys told us the truth. -I am too.
那么,我们等下再讨论这个。我很骄傲你们能向我们坦白从宽。-我也是。
Darn you for raising us so well. -It's what I do.
世上只有妈妈好。-那还用说。

s2charlie40.jpg


Hey, Ivy, I'm on my way out. Are you here?
嘿,艾薇,我要出来了。你到了吗?
I'm right in front of your house. Are you sure it's not too late to go?
我就在你家门口。你确定我们现在去不晚吗?
Oh, girlfriend, these senior parties go all night.
噢,傻瓜,这种派对是通宵的。
Going somewhere? -Back to bed.
打算去哪啊?-去床上。
You got that right.
知道就好。
Caught by mom. Can't go.
被我妈逮到了。去不了了。
If you're not going, I'm not going. -You got that right.
如果你不去,那我也不去了。-知道就好。
Hi, Charlie. Charlie, come on. How many times do I have to say I'm sorry?
嗨,查莉。查莉,别这样。你要我说多少次对不起啊?
What is it gonna take for you to forgive me?
要我怎么样你才能原谅我?
You baby. -"You baby"? What does that mean?
你宝宝。-“你宝宝”什么意思
Well, Charlie, I don't know how you got him to do that, but thank you. We'll be enjoying this for years.
好吧,查莉,我不知道你使了什么招让他当娃娃,但是谢谢你了。这够我们乐几年了。
Now say good luck, Charlie.
祝你好运咯,小查莉。
Do you want me to spit up? 'cause I'm not afraid to go there.
你想让我吐你一身吗?我可不怕。
Cranky baby.
犟孩子。
Hey, how's it going? Good good. Remember a few weeks ago I mentioned something about cashing in my favors?
嘿,大家还好吧?听着,听着。还记得几周前我提到的要帮我一个忙吗?
Well, today's the day. You two never saw me. Bye-bye now.
现在机会来了。你们就说从来没看到过我。再见。
Come in. He's upstairs, boys.
请进。那小子在楼上。
Why'd you give him up, mom? -He didn't do the dishes. Don't cross mama.
为什么你不帮他,老妈?-他今天没洗碗。千万别惹老娘我。

分享到