查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:查莉藏的球
日期:2016-08-24 07:43

(单词翻译:单击)

How could you? -I sorry.
你怎么能够这样对我?-我的错。
Oh, I can't stay mad at you. -I wuv P.J.
噢,真是拿你没办法。-我耐PJ。
Save it for the mall. We're going back tomorrow.
留着到商场再说吧。我们明天卷土重来。
Hey, Charlie, it's your dad here. I'm filling in for Teddy. Because she's getting ready for her new job.
嘿,查莉,我是你老爸。我今天为泰迪带班。因为她要为新工作做准备了。

17.jpg


She's working over at hamburger Hank's now, so no more silly octopus costumes for her.
她现在在汉克汉堡包店工作,不会再有那傻不啦叽的章鱼套装了。
Dad, I'm ready. Can we go?
老爸,我准备好了。能走了吗?
You want to say something to your little sister?
你想和你小妹妹说点什么吗?
No no. Don't ever go over your texting limit. Unless you want to end up like me...a dancing hot dog.
别,算了。不要透支你的话费。除非你想最后像我一样...会跳舞的热狗。
Good luck, Charlie.
祝你好运喽,小查莉。
What she said.
引以为戒。
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛?
I'm missing a few things. The ball pit was a little light.
我好像丢了某样东西。那个球坑好像变轻了。
You really count?
你真的数了?
Yes, I really count. You don't become a number 4 kids' entertainment purveyor in the Denver Metro area without counting!
没错,我真的会数。如果不去数它你可不会成为丹佛市的第四个儿童娱乐承办商!
All right, well, we don't have any balls.
好吧,可我们没有球。
Oh really? Cause, see, I noticed that your little sister had some sticky fingers.
哦,是吗?但是我注意到你的小妹妹手脚并不是很干净。
Fine. I'll ask. Charlie, do you know anything about some missing balls?
好吧。我去问问。查莉,你知道什么关于那些小球的事情吗?
Is that it, Charlie?
还有吗,查莉?

分享到
重点单词
  • stickyadj. 粘的,闷热的,困难的,令人不满意的
  • entertainmentn. 娱乐