查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第55期:泰迪去医院看老妈
日期:2016-11-21 08:44

(单词翻译:单击)

Mom? -Oh my...-How are you feeling? -Oh, a little better. -Yeah?
老妈?-天啊.....-感觉好点了吗?-噢,好点了。-是吗?
But I miss you and Charlie and...the others.
但是我好想念你还有查莉还有...其他人。
I'm glad one of us is doing well.
很高兴我不是其他人里面的。
That's nice. Thank you for coming.
很好。感谢前来探望。
Mom, I just got here.
老妈,我刚来啊。
Oh right. Ha. Well, how are you?
也是。哈。好吧,你怎么样了?
Well, actually there's this boy Evan that I really like, but, um...
这个嘛,我看上了个男生叫埃文,但是...

s2charlie5.jpg


I found out something kind of disturbing about him. He's into pokeo.
他的有些事让我很是郁闷。他爱玩口袋游戏王。
Pokeo? That thing Gabe likes? Well, honey, what would you see in a guy like that?
口袋游戏王?就是盖比爱玩的那个?宝贝,你看上他哪点了?
Well, this is Evan at a swim meet.
看,这是埃文游泳比赛时候的照片。
Yeah, that explains that. Well, honey, no one's perfect. Everyone has their flaws.
好呀,这倒解释了很多疑问。宝贝,人无完人。每个人都有瑕疵。
You think I was thrilled when I found out your father was into bugs?
你觉着当我发现你爸是灭虫的后很兴奋吗?
But you got over it?
但你熬过去了吗?
Yeah, that's what I did-- got over it. Look, honey, relationships are about compromise.
是的,那就是我所做的,熬过去。听着,宝贝,恋爱意味着宽容对方。
If you really like this guy, try being interested in things he's interested in.
如果你真心喜欢他,你就要爱屋及乌。
On my second date with your father I threw out three facts about bark beetles.
在我和你爸第二次约会的时候我对他侃侃而谈了三个有关树皮甲虫的知识。
Ha ha, the man was mine. Well, I've taken up enough of your time.
哈哈,他就被我降服了。好了,我已经占用你足够多的时间了。
Mom, didn't you get poked in the other eye?
老妈,你不是另外的那只眼睛受伤了吗?
No no, it was-- it was this eye.
不不不,就是这只眼睛。
I'm pretty sure it was the other one.
我很确定是另外那只。
No no no no. Oh gosh, let mama rest, dear. Let mama rest.
不是,不是。噢天啊,宝贝,让老娘我休息休息。让老娘我休息休息。

分享到