查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第89期:爸爸的芭蕾功底
日期:2017-02-15 06:22

(单词翻译:单击)

What'd you do? Nothing. Mom!
你捅了什么篓子?没什么。妈妈!
Ooh, I think we're gonna find out what "nothing" means.
我想没什么的意思很快就要水落石出了。
What's up, sweetie?
怎么了,亲爱的?
I just saw the most interesting nature film Mmm? ...In school today. Yeah, it was about a mama bear that wandered into a classroom and chased a teacher.
我刚在学校观赏了史上最有趣的无声电影,是吗?今天,在学校。是关于暴走熊妈妈闯入学校疯狂追打老师。
That's nice, dear. Cupcake? No, cupcakes only work on dad. It's true.
很不错,亲爱的,要纸杯蛋糕吗?不。不,纸杯蛋糕这招只有爸爸才会买账。大实话。
Mr. Piper is coming over tomorrow night and you will apologize to him.
派珀先生明天晚上要过来你必须得向他道歉。

06.jpg

Fine, I'll apologize. I guess I got a little bit out of control. I don't know why I do it. I just lose it sometimes.
好的,我会道歉。我想当时我是有点失控了。我不知道我为什么那样做。有时我就是控制不住自己了。
Did you see the part where I chased him around the janitor? You have to admit that was a little funny, right? Maybe a little.
你有看到我和他围着清洁工转悠那部分么?你得承认那还是有点好玩的,不是吗?也许吧。
Miss Donna? Oh, Mr. Duncan. Oh!
唐娜小姐?哦,邓肯先生。哦!
Hey hey. Hi. Huh. Miss Donna, you know, I was just...Demonstrating a well executed plie.
嘿嘿。嗨。唐娜小姐,你看,我刚刚只是展示芭蕾的标准屈膝动作。
You have some ballet experience? Oh, it was a long time ago. I don't...
你有学过芭蕾舞吗?哦,很久以前了。我不是...
First position! Second position. Attitude. Now give me two grand jetes. Oh, no no no. Oh, all right. Very impressive.
第一姿势!第二姿势。亮相。现在来两个分腿跳。哦,不不不。哦,好吧。跳得很不赖。
Thank you, thank you, but really I'm...I'm here 'cause I'm hoping that you'll let Charlie back in the dance class.
谢谢,谢谢,不过其实我,我之所以来这里是希望你能重新让查莉上你的课。
Well, I will if you'll help me with something. I'm doing some choreography for one of my advanced classes.
我会的,如果你能帮我个忙。我在为芭蕾提高班排演芭蕾舞姿。
Now I'm going to do a stag leap into your arms. Lift me high and then release me gently onto the floor.
我要做一个鹿跳到你的胳膊上。你把我举高再把我轻轻地放到地面上。
You know, I...I only had three classes. Oh boy!
这个,我,我只上过三节课啊。哦天哪!

分享到