查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第24期:给帅哥打电话
日期:2016-09-09 06:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Raymond will think I blew him off. I probably lost him forever. Now I'm gonna die sad and alone.
雷蒙德会认为俺放他鸽子。俺很可能永远的失去他了。如今俺要孤独终老了。
Ivy, you're not gonna die alone. You can live with me and my husband. In our pool house.
艾薇,你不会孤独终老的。你可以和我以及我老公一起生活。住在我们的桌球室。
No offense, but that sounds awful.
别见怪,但听起来糟糕极了。
Well, not for me. I have a husband and a pool house.
是吗,我觉着挺好。我有老公和桌球室。
You could just call Raymond.
你可以给雷蒙德打电话。
Mom, we can't do that. Our cell phones are dead and we can't charge them.
老妈,我们早想到了。只是手机没电了,现在也充不了电啊。

24.jpg


Use the wall phone. It works without electricity.
用挂机打啊。那东西不用电的。
The wall what?
挂什么?
The wall phone...You know, the phone, on the wall.
挂机...你看,电话,挂在墙上的。
When did we get that?
什么时候有这东西的?
When we bought the house.
在我们买这个房子的时候。
Just one problem...Raymond's number is in my phone.
现在只有一个问题...雷蒙德的电话号码在我的手机里存着。
Well, if you know his last name, just look him up in the phonebook. -The phone what?
好办,只要你知道他的姓,就可以在电话簿上查到。-电话什么?
Okay, now you can see what it was like to live life in the olden days, also known as the 90s.
好了,现在你能明白生活在远古时代是什么样子,就像九十年代。
Huh. Here's Raymond's number. -What? -Yeah. -Okay.
哈。雷蒙德的电话。-这都可以 -是啊。-好了。
Oh, it's right there. -Oh, right here?
噢,按键在那里。-噢,原来在这里?
It's ringing. -I can't do this. -Ivy. -I'm just not ready.
通了。-俺不敢打了。-艾薇。-俺还没有准备好。
Don't give it to me. What am I supposed to...Hello. Raymond, hi. Hi, it's Teddy.
别扔给我。你让我怎么......你好。雷蒙德,嗨,我叫泰迪。
Ivy's best friend. Yeah, I'm sure you've heard all about me. Oh really? Not a thing?
艾薇的好朋友。没错,我想艾薇已经和你提起过我了。噢是吗?没提起过?

分享到
重点单词
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • offensen. 过错,冒犯,触怒,犯规,犯罪,进攻