查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第49期:偷偷举行派对
日期:2016-11-07 06:44

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey! Hey, party animals. Here's a pen and paper, chat amongst yourselves. Okay.
嘿!嘿,派对之王们。这是纸笔,记住要用这东西交流。好了。
What? ! What did I say? ! Vibrate only!
你?!我怎么说的?!调成震动!
Emmett! Emmett, take the change out of your pockets. -Oh, right. -Oh!
埃米特!埃米特,把你兜里的零钱掏出来。-噢,好的。-噢!
Dad's coming!
老爸来了!
Everybody into my room. Go go go. Go go go! Ahhh!
大家都撤回我的房间。快,快。快,快,快!啊
Everything okay down here?
楼下没事吧?

s2charlie50.jpg


Yeah, we're fine. I mean, yeah, we're fine.
没事,我们挺好的。我是说,没事,我们挺好的。
I thought I heard noises.
我刚才好像听见有什么动静。
No no. No. No noises down here, dad. Just the sound of the brother and sister getting along. Ow.
没有。根本没什么动静啊,老爸。只是兄妹间叙叙旧。嗷。
Hey, hon...what? Why aren't you dressed for cotillion?
嘿,亲... 怎么回事?你怎么没去跳沙龙舞?
I'm not going. Jo and I had a fight. -What happened?
我不去了。我和乔吵架了。-为什么事啊?
They made us dance really close. And she liked it! It was gross.
他们让我们跳舞要离近点。而乔居然很享受这个!好恶心啊。
Well, one day you'll feel different. Then 20 years will go by, and it will be gross all over again.
好吧,总有一天你会感觉不一样的。然后二十年之后,又会恶心了。
Gabe, Jo's here.
盖比,乔来了。
Gabe! -I'm sorry, what?
盖比!-抱歉,你说什么?
I said give me my stupid flower, stupid.
我说给快给我那傻缺的花儿,你个傻缺。

分享到