查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第45期:想办法让爸妈和好
日期:2016-10-28 06:31

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh, what are you doing?
噢,您干啥呢?
Well, since I'm no longer talking to your mother, I figured I'd sleep down here tonight.
那个,自从我不再和你老妈说话后,我想我今晚只能睡这里了。
Oh, I'm sorry. -I'll be all right.
噢,太惨了。-我没事的。
I'm talking to the couch.
我是说沙发太惨了。
Next time you need your car insurance paid, talk to the couch.
下次你再需要给你车上保险时,和沙发说去。

s2charlie46.jpg


Uh, so, dad, are you and mom still planning on going to that hotel tomorrow night?
呃,老爸,明晚你和老妈依旧按计划来去那酒店享受一晚吗?
Not unless she apologizes.
除非她先道歉。
She will be doing nothing of the sort.
她绝对不会道任何歉的。
I thought you weren't talking to me. -I wasn't.
我还以为你不和我说话呢。-我没有。
You just did. -So did you.
你就是说了。-你也和我说了。
Well, this is nice. You've got a dialogue going.
太完美了。你俩之间又有对话了。
Oaf. -Lunatic.
白痴。-疯婆子。
Oh, P.J. , this is bad. If they don't go to the hotel tomorrow night then we can't have our party.
噢,PJ,坏事了。他们要是不去酒店,咱们还怎么开派对啊。
Unless...-Unless what?
除非... -除非什么?
Unless they...-Unless they what? I got the ball rolling here, I can't think of everything.
除非他们... -除非他们什么?我已经开了头了,不能所有的事情都要我想。
Step and turn and dip. And done. Now let's have a couple of students on the floor to demonstrate the position.
迈步,转身,下腰。结束。现在我们请上来一组同学来示范下位置。
How about the melon launchers?
那就请上蜜瓜发射者吧?
Now the gentleman...or in this case you...holds his left hand thusly. And his right hand around the lady's waist.
现在请这位绅士...也就是,你,握住他的左手。然后你的右手搂住这位女士的腰部。
All right, now move in a little closer. She's not going to bite.
很好,现在你俩靠近点。她又不咬人。
Yes, but she will punch and kick.
没错,但她会揍我和踢我。
It's true. I do that.
这倒是实话。我的确可以做到。

分享到