查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第26期:跟帅哥的约会
日期:2016-09-14 06:20

(单词翻译:单击)

Well, that didn't work. Actually it worked for me. See ya.
看来,还是没效果。其实对我还挺有效果。一会见。
Hi. -Hi. I'm Raymond. -Hi, I'm Teddy. Come on in. Ivy, Raymond's here.
嗨。-嗨。我是雷蒙德。-嗨,我是泰迪。请进。艾薇 雷蒙德来了。
It's kind of dark in here.
这儿有点黑啊。
Yeah, we're having a power outage. Could I offer you some chunky milk or a glass of ice cream?
是啊,我们家停电了。给你来点结块的牛奶还是一杯融化的冰激凌?
Uh, I'm cool. Can I use the bathroom?
呃,算了。能用下你们的洗手间吗?

26.jpg


No. The water's out too.
不能。家里也停水了。
Oh, nice place.
噢,世外桃源啊。
I'm gonna see what's keeping Ivy. Just have a seat right there. Ivy!
我去看看艾薇磨蹭什么呢。先坐下吧。艾薇!
Enjoying myself so far.
目前为止还不错。
What's going on?
怎么了?
What if I say something stupid? Then he won't like me.
要是俺说了什么傻话怎么办?他就不喜欢俺了。
Ivy, you say stupid stuff to me all the time. And I still like you.
艾薇,你一直在对我说傻话。但我也不讨厌你。
I'm serious, t. This is the first guy I've ever really liked. I don't want to mess it up.
很严肃的,小泰。这是俺第一个中意的男生。俺可不想搞砸了。
Come on, you can do this. I can't.
别这样,你没问题的。有问题。
I just know if I look into those big brown eyes I'm gonna freeze.
每当俺对视那双棕色的大眼睛俺都会僵住的。
So you don't want to see his eyes. I can work with that.
这么说来是那双眼睛在作祟。我来帮你搞定。
Ivy will be right out. Meanwhile, let's enjoy some nice battery-powered music...Kicking it old school. Like they did back in the diz-ay.
艾薇马上出来。与此同时,咱们来享受下那收音机里的美妙音乐,重温下复古风。让我们回到上世纪。
Oh, Teddy, right. Ivy did mention you.
噢,泰迪,是吧。艾薇的确提到过你。
Okay, Ivy, come on out. There she is. Now Raymond is right over there by the couch.
好了,艾薇,出来吧。她来了。雷蒙德现在在沙发旁。

分享到