查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第92期:到底谁最疯狂
日期:2017-02-22 06:27

(单词翻译:单击)

Crudites? You talking about my wife? Crudites?
要蔬菜沙拉吗?你在说我妻子?蔬菜沙拉?
You know, Peter Piper, you're gonna be picking your pickled peppers out of the other side of your...Dad!
你知道,皮特·派珀,现在拿上你的腌辣椒滚到你的另一边...... 爸爸!
Are you threatening me? Oh, this is just the appetizers, people. Let's pace ourselves.
你在威胁我吗?哦,这只是开胃菜 伙计。我们都消消气。
Just say you're sorry. All right. I'm sorry you married a lunatic.
赶快道歉。好吧。我很难过你和一个疯子结婚了。

08.jpg

That's it. Oh no! It's happening again! Mini quiche?
你死定了。不!又开始了!迷你乳蛋饼要吗?
Hey! Come back here, you little weasel! You're crazier than your wife!
嘿!回来,你这狡猾的家伙!你比你的妻子还疯狂!
Hey! No one's crazier than my wife! Yeah! No one's crazier than me!
嘿!没有人比我妻子还疯狂!是的!没人比我还疯狂!
See you in class! Hi, Mrs. Dabney.
课上见!嗨,达布尼太太。
Hey, Charlie. So we're here at your very first ballet recital and I'm gonna get the whole thing on tape.
嘿,查莉。我们在你的第一次芭蕾舞表演会上我要把它全都录下来。
Ooh. That's odd. Some guy named Brock just asked me out. I wonder who he is. No idea. Ooh, it's starting.
哦。真奇怪。有一个叫布洛克的家伙约我出去。我很好奇他是谁。不知道。哦,开始了。

分享到