查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第68期:老爸投靠黑暗势力
日期:2016-12-21 07:52

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh, this is awesome!
噢,真是太爽了!
Oh oh oh, Bob, what was it you wanted to talk to me about?
噢,噢,噢,鲍伯,你找我什么事来着?
Oh, I just wanted to...Oh! Here comes the taco boat.
噢,我是想...噢!玉米船来了。
Umm, I...I I...I just wanted to say how happy I am that Gabe and Lucas and you and me are best friends. Oh.
呃,我...我...我只是想告诉你我有多开心盖比和卢卡斯,你和我都成了好朋友。噢。
Gabe, I thought it over, and here.
盖比,经过我再三考虑,还给你。
Y you're gonna let me keep it? Why'd you change your mind?
你...你让我留着了?你怎么改变主意了?

68.jpg

Because I'm not an unreasonable man. In fact, I'm so not unreasonable, I accepted one myself.
因为我不是一个蛮不讲理的人。事实上,我相当通情达理,我也给自己弄了一个。
Not not...not that I'm complaining, but you're sending me some mixed messages here.
不,不...我不是抱怨,只是你向我传达了一种错综复杂的信息。
I like to think of them as flexible messages.
我更愿意称之为柔性信息。
You saw the den, didn't you?
你去他们家了,是不是?
I had two trays of tacos. And we're gonna have more this Sunday, because we got invited over to watch the football game.
我吃了两大盘玉米饼。这周日还会有更多的,因为我们又约好了一起看比赛。
Welcome to the dark side. We've been expecting you.
欢迎投靠黑暗势力。我们一直在等待着你。
Oh, Spencer, have you seen Skyler anywhere?
噢,斯宾塞,你看见斯凯勒了吗?
Nope, but it's almost time for me to win...I mean compete in battle of the bands, so I should get going.
没有,不过我快到胜利的终点了...我是说去乐队比赛,那么我先走了。
Right. Thanks for your help. Clump nugget.
好的。多谢帮助。你个混蛋。
Oh, Skyler, there you are. I've been looking all over for you.
噢,斯凯勒,你在这呢。我正在找你呢。
Oh, I was in the photo booth.
噢,我在照大头贴呢。
Yup yup, I see that now. Come on, we have to get going. It's almost time for us to go...
是啊,是啊,我现在知道了。好了,咱们该走了。是时间该......
Actually, I don't want to do the contest anymore. What? Why not?
其实,我不想参加比赛了。什么?为什么?
Well, because...I don't want to compete against my boyfriend.
这个,因为...我不想和我的男朋友对抗竞争。
Boyfriend? Who's your boyfriend? No. No. No! Yes yes yes.
男朋友?谁是你的男朋友?不会吧。不会吧。不会吧?会的,会的,会的。

分享到