查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第35期:好多老鼠
日期:2016-10-05 06:58

(单词翻译:单击)

Well...If it's okay with Mary Lou, it's okay with me.
这个嘛,既然玛丽·卢都同意了。我也没什么意见了。
Ooh, thank you, mommy! Love you so much.
噢,谢谢了,老妈!我太爱您了。
Yeah...No one loves mom more than when she's saying yes.
是啊......谁不爱有求必应的老妈啊。
That was an interesting phone call. -Was it? -Yeah. Yeah, it was.
电话有些不对劲。-是吗?-是的。肯定有问题。
Having fun yet, kid? -No, Vern, I am not.
还不错吧,孩子?-不,弗恩,一点都不好。
First time in a crawl space?
这是你第一次匍匐前行吗?

s2charlie35.jpg


I can't believe my dad does this for a living. I'm really gonna have to start paying attention in school.
我真不敢相信我老爸竟然靠做这个维持生计。看来我真应该好好学习了。
Shh! Uh-oh, rats.
嘘!啊噢,老鼠。
Rats? I thought we were catching possums.
老鼠?我以为我们在抓负鼠。
Sometimes the critters make the decisions.
有时候这由不得我们。
Where are the rats? - All around us. Dozens. Maybe hundreds.
老鼠在哪里?-就在我们身边。有几十只。也许几百只。
Quiet. If they smell fear, we're both dead.
轻点。如果它们知道我们害怕了,我们会死的很惨的。
That was horrifying.
真是命悬一线啊。
Pass the salt, kid. Uh, that's termite poison. You only put that on a sandwich once.
把盐给我,孩子。呃,这是杀虫剂。你只有一次机会把它们放在三明治上。
Whoops. Sorry.
我的错。真对不起啊。

分享到