查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第73期:妈妈决定参加才艺比拼
日期:2017-01-02 09:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Ready, Charlie? Let's show Gabe what you've learned. Okay.
准备好了吗,查莉?我们来让盖比瞧瞧你学会了什么。好啊。
Okay. What's the opposite of up? Down. Yeah.
那我们开始。"上"的反义词是什么?"下"。答对了。
What's the opposite of big? Little.
"大"的反义词是什么?"小"。
What's the opposite of good? Gabe.
那么"好"的反义词呢?"盖比"。
And here is your cookie.
这是奖给你的小饼干。
Teddy, you'll be out of the house in two years. Then it's just you and me.
泰迪,你再过两年就要离开这个家了。到那时候可就只剩下你和我了。

s2charlie17.jpg

Thanks for the ride home, Fran. Should I pick you up tomorrow?
谢谢你送我回来,弗兰。需要我明天来接你吗?
Nope, not working tomorrow. Gotta get ready for the big hospital benefit.
不用了,明天不工作。我可得为医院盛大的演出做准备了。
You know me, Fran win the talent showevery year Culpepper.
你是知道我的,我可是每年都赢得才艺表演冠军的弗兰·卡尔佩珀。
Mostly we just call you Fran...And some other things.
大部分时间我们只叫你弗兰...和其他一些不能说的秘密。
This year I'll be sharing the stage with all the Culpeppers. We're a wonderfully talented family.
今年我要和我们卡尔佩珀家族一起登台表演。我们是一个超级棒的才艺家庭。
And I assume your family will be in the audience again?
我猜你们家肯定又要做观众了吧?
Actually, Fran, my family will also be performing. We will? Yes, we will.
事实上,弗兰,这次大赛我们家也会参与表演。我们要吗?没错,我们要。
Well, may the best family win.
好吧,但愿最好的家庭获胜。
That's our plan, Fran. All right, Duncans, get your butts in here now!
那也是我们的计划,弗兰。好了,邓肯家族,把你们的屁股都挪到这里来!
Oh, the sweet sound of my lovely bride's voice.
噢,我可爱老婆的声音是如此甜美。
I have great news. The entire Duncan family is going to compete in this year's hospital talent show.
我有个好消息。我们整个邓肯家族将参与到今年的医院才艺比拼中来。
Cool. What's the great news?
很酷。那么好消息是什么?
Come on, you guys, how can we lose? We have the world's most perfect baby. I mean look at that face. What happened to your face?
你们大家别这样,我们怎么能输呢?我们可是有世界上最完美的小孩啊。看看那张笑脸。你的脸怎么了?
I don't know, mom. I think I'm busy, uh, whatever night the stupid thing is. Yeah, me too.
我不知道,妈妈。我想我会很忙的,呃,总之晚上我会被破事缠身的。对,我也是。
Oh really, you guys are too busy? Well, did I happen to mention that the grand prize is a two day pass to super adventure land?
哦,真的吗,你们就那么忙?好吧,我跟你们提过吗,如果赢了大奖是超级无敌冒险岛两日游?
Super adventure land? The funnest place on earth?
超级无敌冒险岛?地球上最好玩的地方?
Fran's going down. Fran's going down. Fran's going d...Forgot my keys.
弗兰家必输。弗兰家必输。弗兰家必...我忘了拿我的钥匙了。
You have a great evening, Fran. Okay. Fran's going down.
祝你晚上愉快,弗兰 好的。弗兰家必输。

分享到