查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第64期:盖比的平板电脑
日期:2016-12-12 08:36

(单词翻译:单击)

Actually, I called and they said I could perform alone...something about drawing a bigger crowd.
其实,我打电话问过,他们说我可以一个人表演...表演一些引人注目的节目。
No, I don't know. I should get back in line, so good luck.
不清楚。我还是回去排队吧,祝你们好运。
You know something? His teeth were not that sparkly.
你发现了吗?他的牙并不是那么闪亮嘛。
That's just what I was thinking. Dude, we're gonna win this thing because we are so insane. We're so insane. Fist bump. Up top. Fist...fist bump. Up top. Up top. Fist bump.
我早就发现了。老兄,我们会胜利的,因为我们是如此的给力。我们最给力了。碰下拳。击下掌。碰,碰拳。击掌。击掌。碰拳。

64.jpg

Okay, stop stop stop. We've done this before. Oh, wait.
好了,先停下,先停下。我们之前有做过啊。噢,等下。
Hey. Hey. What you got there?
嘿。嘿。手里拿的什么东西?
A brand new my tab. My best friend Lucas gave it to me.
全新的平板电脑。我的好朋友卢卡斯给我的。
Lucas? Never heard of him. How long have you guys been best friends?
卢卡斯?没听过啊。你俩是好朋友多久了?
Since 3:00 today when he gave me this my tab.
自从今天三点他给我平板电脑后。
Sounds like he's trying to buy your friendship. Well, it worked.
感觉像他在用金钱买你的友谊。是吗,那他得逞了。
Well, it's too expensive a gift. You're gonna have to give it back. What? Why?
好了,这个礼物太昂贵了。你还是快去还给他了吧。什么?为什么?
You shouldn't choose your friends because of the stuff they have.
你不能以物取人以物会友。
Now how would you like it if people only liked you because you had nice things?
如果某人只因为你有好东西而和你做朋友你乐意吗?
Why don't I keep this and we'll test your theory?
不如我先留着它,然后咱们再验证你的理论?
Gabe, if you won't give it back, I will.
盖比,如果你不还,我去还。
Fine. Fine, dad. I don't need this thing. I have plenty of other great games to play with. Like this.
好吧。好吧,老爸。我不再需要这玩意了。我还有其他好玩的。比如这个。
You disgust me.
什么烂玩意。

分享到