查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第19期:遇到了新帅哥
日期:2016-08-29 06:02

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey. -Hey hey. Hey, Mr. Duncan.
嘿。-嘿嘿。好啊,邓肯叔。
Hey, Ivy. You spending the night?
好啊,艾薇。你在这过夜?
Yeah, our house is being fumigated.
是啊,俺们家屋子被烟熏了。
Oh. I guess your parents didn't know that my company Bob's bugs be gone also does fumigations.
噢。我猜你父母不知道我除了是灭虫能手还是除烟高手。
No, they knew that.
不,他们知道。
Oh, well, you know, it's too bad they didn't call. I could have given them a big discount.
噢,是吗,真遗憾他们没有打电话来。我可以给他们一个很大的折扣的。

19.jpg


They knew that too.
他们也知道。
Oh. Okay. No biggie.
噢。好吧。没什么大不了的。
What was that about?
今天是不是吃错药了?
Who knows? It's your fault for saying, "hey, Mr. Duncan."
谁知道啊?也许是你那句“好啊,邓肯叔”惹到他了。
So are you ready for the big news? -Always.
准备好迎接一条特大新闻了吗?-时刻准备着。
Here goes. There's a guy. -There's a guy? There's a guy. -There's a guy? ! -There's a guy!
好吧。有个帅哥。-有个帅哥?有个帅哥。-有个帅哥?!-有个帅哥!
Super happy dance. -Okay.
跳段嘻唰唰 -好的。
Super super happy dance. Happy!
嘻唰唰,嘻唰唰嘻唰唰。嘻唰唰!
So who is he?
帅哥到底是谁啊?
He's that new guy in our government class...Raymond.
他是咱们政治课新转来的,叫雷蒙德。
Oh, he's cute. Wait, so when did you start talking to him?
噢,他太可爱了。等下,你是什么时候和他聊上的?
Well, we haven't actually talked yet. We've been iming that led to texting. Tonight he wants to step it all the way up to video chat. I don't know if I'm ready.
其实,俺们并没聊过。俺们通过QQ来聊天,然后就发短信。今晚他想直接进入到视频聊天环节。俺还不知道俺是否准备好了呢。
All right, let's get you all cutied up for your video chat.
好了,一定要把你迷人的一面展现在视频聊天中。
Um, if the bugs come back...I mean, when the bugs come back, this is my card.
打扰下,如果那些虫子卷土重来了...我是说,当那些虫子卷土重来时,一定要给我打电话。
You know what? I'm gonna get you a coupon. You wait right there.
算你走运,我会再给你拿张优惠卷。等我拿给你。
Now's our chance. Go go go go!
机会来了。快溜,快,快!

分享到
重点单词
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • discountn. 折扣,贴现率 vt. 打折扣,贴现,不重视,不全信
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,