查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第74期:课堂模拟庭审
日期:2017-01-04 09:33

(单词翻译:单击)

Thanks for walking me to class, Ray Ray. Anytime, I I.
谢谢你陪我走到教室,雷雷。什么时候都行,艾艾。
So, looks like you're getting pretty cozy with Raymond. Rayray. That's what I call him.
看起来你和雷蒙德处得挺不错的。雷雷。我是这么叫他的。
I'm gonna stick with Raymond. Aw, look at those two. We could be doubledating if you were still going out with Spencer.
我还是喊雷蒙德好了。哦,瞧他们两个。我们可以一起约会如果你还和斯宾塞在一起的话。
Oh, you mean Spence Spence?
哦,你是指斯宾塞斯宾塞吗?
Hi, having a party tonight. Hope you can make it.
嗨,今晚有个派对。希望你能来参加。
Hi, having a party tonight. Hope you can make it.
嗨,今晚有个派对。希望你能来参加。

s2charlie18.jpg

Hi...Hi, having a party tonight. Hope you can make it.
嗨...嗨,今晚有个派对。希望你能来参加。
Something tells me Lynette doesn't want me at her party.
看起来丽奈特不想让我参加她的派对。
Well, if she doesn't want my best friend, she's not getting me. Or me.
好吧,如果她不邀请我最好的朋友,那么我是不会去的。我也不去。
That's kind of where we started.
这种感觉似曾相识。
Okay, class. This is a very exciting time of year...Mock court.
好了。同学们。这正值一年中最令人兴奋的时段模拟法庭。
We're going to learn how our justice system works by having our own trial right here in class.
我们将通过自己的亲身实践来学习司法系统是如何运作的。
Teddy, you'll be the prosecuting attorney. Yes! Somebody's going down. Who's it gonna be?
泰迪,你来做检察官。太棒了!某个人要被打倒了。这个人将会是谁呢?
Lynette, you'll be the defendant. And the system works.
丽奈特,你来做被告方。正义永存。
Spencer, you'll be the defense lawyer. Walter, you'll be the judge. Yes! I can already taste the power.
斯宾塞,你来做辩护律师。沃尔特,你来做法官。太好了!我已经感受到了至高无上的权力。
That one might be a mistake. Ivy, you'll be the witness for the prosecution. And the rest of you will make up the jury.
我也许犯了个错误。艾薇,你来做目击证人。那么剩下的你们将组成陪审团。
If anyone needs me, I'll be at my desk finishing my sudoku.
如果你们谁需要我帮忙,我就在桌子旁玩我的数独游戏。
Hey, "Counselor." I gotta warn you, my dad's a lawyer, so I might have an advantage.
嘿,"法律顾问"。我要警告你,我爸爸可是个律师,所以我也许会有优势。
Oh yeah. No, I'm not worried. My dad's an exterminator.
哦,是啊。不过,我可一点儿也不担心。我爸爸是做杀虫工作的。
What does that mean? I'm gonna crush you like a bug.
那意味着什么?我将会像杀虫一样消灭你。

分享到
重点单词
  • counselorn. 顾问,参事,法律顾问 =counsellor
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • defendantn. 被告
  • witnessn. 目击者,证人 vt. 目击,见证,出席,观察,经历
  • defensen. 防卫,防卫物,辩护 vt. 防守
  • mockv. 嘲笑,嘲弄,模仿 n. 嘲笑,戏弄,模仿 adj.
  • prosecutionn. 实行,经营,起诉
  • crushv. 压碎,碾碎,压榨 n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤,迷恋
  • attorneyn. (辩护)律师