查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第15期:爸爸的真心话
日期:2016-08-19 07:37

(单词翻译:单击)

Dad, why are you banging your butt against the tube?
老爸,你干吗老用屁股撞这管道啊?
I'm trying to butt-dial the house. It's number one on the speed-dial, so it should be easy.
我在试着用屁股往家里打电话。我把它设在了快拨一号键上,所以应该不会太困难。
Ralph's pizza. You want your usual, bobby?
拉尔夫披萨店。还是老几样,是吧鲍伯?
The house is on speed-dial two.
应该是快拨二号键。
Mom, phone. -You get it. -No, you get it.
老妈,接电话。-你去接。-我不去,你去。

15.jpg


Hi-yo. -Charlie, Charlie, it's daddy, honey.
嗨呦。-查莉,查莉,我是爸爸啊,宝贝。
Listen, go tell your mother we're stuck in a tube. At that kids' place at the mall. What's the name of this place?
听着,去告诉你妈妈我们卡在管道里了。在一个游乐场。这地方叫什么?
Dad, she's two. -Good point. Charlie, go get your mommy. -Bye-bye.
爸 她才两岁。-说得好。查莉,去找你妈妈。-拜拜。
Good going, dad.
干得好,老爸。
I'm not the one who got stuck in a tube. Well, I'm not the first one anyway.
卡在这里的又不是我。好吧,总之我不是第一个。
No, this is all your fault. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't even need this stupid job.
不,这都怪你。要不是为了还清账单,我才不会来找这白痴工作。
Hey, you're the one who went over her texting minutes. Actions do have consequences.
嘿,你才是那个透支话费的人。事出必有因。
Not for P.J.It's like you hold me to a totally different standard.
PJ怎么就没事。就好像给我定制了另一套标准。
Yeah, I treat you differently. -But why?
没错,我对你是有所不同。-但这是为什么啊?
Look, Teddy, this isn't about P.J.This is about you. I have high expectations. That's why I'm tough on you.
听着,泰迪,这不是关于PJ。这全是关于你。我对你抱有很大的期望。所以我才会对你严格要求。
Dad, that's not fair.
老爸,这太不公平了。
Oh, honey, look, I hold you to a high standard. Because you are capable of great things. -I am?
噢,宝贝,听着,我为你树立高标准严要求。因为你是个能干大事的人。-真的?
Well, in the future. Today you were defeated by an octopus costume. And a plastic tube. -Thanks, daddy.
那个,是在将来。今天你只是被章鱼套装和塑料管道打败了的悲剧女。-谢谢,老爸。
What was that? -That sounded like...Whoa! Ow!
什么声音?-声音像是...天啊!疼啊!

分享到
重点单词
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • plasticadj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的 n
  • capableadj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的
  • costumen. 服装,剧装 vt. 提供服装,为 ... 设计服装