查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第21期:一台免费电视
日期:2016-09-02 06:07

(单词翻译:单击)

Honey, I try never to ask you this after you exit the bathroom, but what was that horrible sound I heard a few minutes ago?
亲爱的,你从卫生间出来后我努力不问你问题,但是几分钟前那怪声是怎么回事?
Charlie just threw some things in the toilet, clogged up the pipes.
查莉往马桶里扔了点东西,然后下水道就堵了。
So I just gotta dig a little hole in the backyard, clean out the main line. Don't worry. Everything is gonna be fine.
于是我准备在后院挖一个小洞,疏通主管道。别慌。没事的。
Should I call a plumber?
是不是应该叫个水管工啊?
Absolutely not. I have got this all under control.
不应该。一切皆在我的掌控中。

21.jpg


Where's Charlie?
查莉呢?
I'll be right back.
我去去就回。
As long as he looks scared, I've done my job.
我的主要工作就是吓唬他。
Boys, would you turn down that tv in your room?
孩子们,能把你们屋里的电视关小点声吗?
Tv in your room? Oh, mama don't think so.
你们屋里的电视?噢,大事不妙了。
What is this? -A free tv. Ha ha!
这是啥?-一台免费电视。哈哈!
Isn't it awesome? It was just sitting on someone's lawn.
是不是酷毙了就放在某人家的草坪上。
Yeah, there was a sign that said "please take," so we took.
没错,上面还写着“请笑纳”,于是我们就笑纳了。
It's a little big for the room, don't you think? Yeah, it was at first, but then Gabe came up with the brilliant idea of bunk desks.
你们不觉着对于这房间来说有点大吗?是啊,一开始我们也有这顾虑,但随后盖比灵机一动,把桌子摞起来。
Bunk desks. Right right. Where's your dresser? -Under P.J.'s bed.
摞起来。好吧,好吧。那你们的衣柜呢?-PJ床底下。
Yeah, at first I was concerned that getting a fresh pair of underpants every day was gonna be a little tricky.
没错,但一开始我也担心每天去床底下拿内裤是不是有点费劲。
But then I came up with a solution...the underpants pillow. -Bam! -Buh-bam!
但是我又灵机一动看看我们的内裤枕头。-天才吧!-太天才了!
Every time I come in here I regret it.
每次我来这里我都追悔莫及。

分享到
重点单词
  • plumbern. 水管工人
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • solutionn. 解答,解决办法,溶解,溶液
  • lawnn. 草地,草坪 n. 上等细麻布
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • concernedadj. 担忧的,关心的
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石