查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第75期:准备庭审
日期:2017-01-06 10:35

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, where'd you get the dummy? I bought it online.
嘿,你从哪儿弄来的人体模型?我在网上买的。
I wasn't talking to you. Ha ha ha ha.
我没和你说话。哈 哈 哈 哈,真好笑啊。
I'm gonna put him in my car. That way I can use the carpool lane when I'm making kwikki chikki deliveries.
我要把他放在我车里。这样我就可以在为咕唧炸鸡送外卖的时候使用拼车车道了。(注:carpool lane只有在车上有两人及两人以上的时候车才可以在那里行驶)
So people can get their crummy chicken quicker?
这么说人们就能快点拿到丰硕肥美的炸鸡了?
Right. Everybody wins. Well, except the people who eat the chicken. And the chickens. I guess I'm the only one who really wins.
没错。这对每个人都有好处。当然,除了那些吃炸鸡的家伙。还有那些炸鸡。我想我才是唯一真正获益的人。

s2charlie19.jpg

You know, I'm getting an idea here. You bought this piece of junk online, right?
你知道吗,我有个主意。你从网上买了这破烂,对吗?
Who are you talking to? I'm talking to you now.
你在和谁说话?现在我在和你讲话。
Oh, yeah yeah, I bought him online.
噢,没错,我在网上买了他。
Well, maybe there's people out there who wanna buy our junk. Not following you.
那么,或许也会有别人想买我们的破烂。没听懂。
I'm saying if there's people stupid enough to buy dummies, maybe they're stupid enough to buy our crummy stuff.
我是说,如果有人笨的可以去买人体模型,那么或许他们也会来买我们不要的东西。
You are still talking to me? Ugh.
还是在和我说话吗?噢,真是没救了。
Now, Miss Wentz, please tell the court what happened next.
现在,温茨小姐,请告诉法庭接下来发生了什么。
My Ray Ray misses me with seven exclamation points. Ivy, focus.
我的雷雷用七个感叹号来表示非常想我。艾薇,注意力集中。
Mm, Ray Ray says I look hot today, but only with six exclamation points. Should I be worried?
嗯,雷雷说我今天看起来非常性感,但这次他只用了六个感叹号。我该为这发愁吗?
Moving on. Okay. Now let's talk about what you're going to wear on the stand. You don't want to be too flashy.
说正事。好了。现在我们来谈谈你在台上要穿些什么。你可别穿得过于闪亮。
T, you've seen my closet. It's mostly zebra stripes and leopard print. And those are my church clothes.
小泰,你看过我的衣橱。大部分都是斑马条纹和豹纹的衣服。那些还都是我去教堂穿的衣服呢。
Okay, well, then you're gonna have to go through your mom's closet.
那好吧,其实,你可以去翻翻你妈妈的衣橱。
What? You want me to wear my mom's clothes to school? Mmhmm.
什么?你想要我穿着我妈妈的衣服去学校吗?对啊。
In front of my boyfriend? I've had this dream. It did not end well.
还在我男朋友面前?我曾经做过这样的梦。可是结局并不好。
Ivy, for one day you can tone it down. Then you have the rest of the school year to dress like the animal of your choice.
艾薇,就为了一天而已,你可以穿得俭朴一点的。然后剩下的时间爱穿什么穿什么,穿成和动物一样也没关系。
Oh, it's getting late. I gotta go. It's my dad's birthday.
噢,挺晚了。我要走了。今天是我爸爸的生日。
Oh sorry, one more thing. When you're on the stand tomorrow, you have to be very serious. It wouldn't hurt to cry a little.
不好意思,还有一件事。你明天在法庭上的时候,得表现得非常严肃。如果能流点眼泪那就再好不过了。
Don't worry. If I'm wearing my mom's clothes, I'll be crying.
别担心。如果我穿着我妈妈的衣服,我就必哭无疑了。

分享到