查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第31期:替爸爸上班
日期:2016-09-25 06:39

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh, Charlie. You know daddy loves you, but daddy's played baby about 100 times.
噢,查莉啊。你知道爸爸是爱你的,但是爸爸已经和娃娃玩了快一百次了。
And he doesn't feel so good. He needs to rest. Oh, okay. All right. Oh, I know! Let's play baby watches daddy take a nap.
而且爸爸感觉不太舒服。想休息一下。噢,好吧。好吧。噢,有了!咱们来玩娃娃看爸爸睡觉觉。
Aha! Boys, I need your help.
啊!孩子们,我需要你们的救援。
Really? -Today at work I got bit by a spider.
是吗?-今天我上班时被蜘蛛咬了一口。
You're an exterminator. Doesn't that happen every day?
你是个灭虫的。这不常有的事吗?

s2charlie31.jpg


Well, this particular spider I happen to be mildly allergic to.
不幸的是,碰巧让一种我过敏的蜘蛛给咬了。
That's disgusting!
恶心死了!
Cover it, cover it, cover it. Please, I think I'm gonna barf.
快盖上,快盖上。我觉着我快吐了。
Thank you so much for your concern.
谢谢你们的关心。
I went and I saw the doctor. She says the swelling's going to be gone in a couple of days.
我去看过医生了。她说过几天就可以消肿了。
Oh, that's revolting.
噢,真是令人发指。
Although it does make your tummy look smaller.
不过这的确让你的肚子看起来小多了。
"Gosh, dad, how could I help?" Thanks for asking.
“天啊,爸爸,我该如何帮你呢?”谢谢你们这样问。
P.J. , I need you to cover for me at work tomorrow. I got a really busy day.
PJ我需要你明天替我上天班。我这里已经忙得不可开交了。
Fine, I'll help. But I better not get a giant arm too. I just bought some shirts.
好吧,我去就是了。但我可不想也弄只巨型手臂。我刚买了几件T恤呢。
Gabe, I gotta go upstairs and rest, so I need you to look after Charlie, okay?
盖比,我去上楼休息了,我需要你照顾查莉,明白了吗?
What am I supposed to do with Charlie?
我该怎么照顾查莉?
Wha-- you play baby with her. Come on, she loves it.
你和她玩娃娃。拜托了,她好这口。

分享到