查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第30期:骗妈妈让我们去派对
日期:2016-09-23 06:36

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey! -There you are.
嘿!-你可算来了。
So what's the big news and why didn't you just text me?
到底是什么重要的事不能发短信说的?
Because I wanted to see the expression on your face when I told you. Okay, here goes:
因为我想看到在我告诉你后你脸上的吃惊表情。好了,我要说了:
So that really hot senior Josh invited me to his party this weekend. And he said I could bring a friend.
那位超帅气的学长乔希邀请我这周参加他的派对。还说了可以带个同伴。
So tell me how it all went down. Okay okay okay.
快告诉俺整件事的来龙去脉。好的,好的,好的。
So I was standing at my locker when Josh asked me.
当乔希问我时,我正站在储物柜前。

s2charlie30.jpg


I got so nervous I closed my hair in the door and I had to stand there like this.
我当时太紧张了就把我的头发夹在柜子里了,然后我只能这么站着。
Wait a minute. Our moms will never let us go to a senior party.
别急着高兴。咱们的老妈从来不让咱俩参加高年级派对。
Already solved that. -Ooh, we're gonna lie.
我有解决之道。-噢,看来只能撒谎了。
We can't. You're a terrible liar. -I am not.
谁说要撒谎了。你那撒谎的伎俩能骗得过谁啊。-别小瞧俺。
Yeah you are. Whenever you lie, your voice gets really high. -Huh-uh!
我说的事实。每次你撒谎的时候,音调就会变高。-谁说的!
Okay, so here's the plan. You know that app that lets you create fake phone calls?
好了,以下是本次行动的计划。你知道有个能拨出假电话的应用程序吧?
That what that creates what?
能拨出什么的什么?
There's a phone app that you can create fake phone calls with.
有个手机软件 可以拨出假的电话号码。
All I have to do is record my mom saying some stuff that sounds like she's giving me permission to go to the party.
我所要做的就是录下一些我妈所说的话,这样听起来就像是她允许我去参加派对了。
Ah, then when my mom hears it she'll let me go.
这样啊,当俺娘听到时,她就会让我去。
Exactly. And we go to the party and Josh falls in love with me.
总算开窍了。然后我们去派对,乔希和我坠入爱河了。
Oh, and his cute best friend falls in love with me, but I tell him that I have a boyfriend,
没错,他的帅气伙伴也会和我坠入爱河,但我会告诉他我名花有主了,而他却不死心。
but he doesn't take no for an answer. Are you done? -And then there's a third guy that gets interested...
说够了吗?-再然后又有第三个帅哥对我感兴趣......

分享到