查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第71期:歌唱比赛现场
日期:2016-12-28 08:00

(单词翻译:单击)

No, I believe my boy, Bruce. If he said he didn't cheat, he didn't cheat. Thanks dad.
没门,我相信我儿子,布鲁斯。如果他说他没有作弊,那他就是没有作弊。谢了,老爸。
Yeah, well, I think we should get going.
是啊 好吧我想咱们该走了。
You know, Bob, I admire that you stood up for your son.
知道吗,鲍伯,我很敬佩你是如此相信你儿子。
So you want us to stay? No. Keeping the mytab.
这么说来你想让我们留下了?没有。平板电脑不还了。
All right! Yeah! Okay, now our next band is P.J. and the vibe, plus Teddy and Skyler.
好了!耶!好了 下一个出场的是PJ感应乐队,和泰迪与斯凯勒。

71.jpg

Um, this is a song about new love and how people find each other, even though it might annoy someone's sister.
呃,这首歌是关于新的爱情,还有是如何找到真爱的,甚至不惜惹怒某人的老妹。
I've been looking for
我一直在找寻
Someone who can see
可以真正看清我的人
Who I really am
我到底是谁
What's inside of me
我的内心世界到底如何
I like girls who are hot hot hot
我爱的女孩要辣 辣 辣
Better than girls who are not not not!
和不爱的女孩说拜 拜 拜
You're not the smartest guy
你不是我所见过的
That I ever met
最聪明的男生
But you're really cute
但你真的很可爱
And I'm desperate
我心驰神往
I'm the guy that you got got got
你要的男孩就是我 我 我
Thanks for overlooking a lot lot lot
多谢对我刮目相看 看 看
I'm desperate And I'm hot hot hot
我心驰神往 我很帅 帅 帅
I'm desperate Thanks for the shot shot shot
我心驰神往 多谢给我一次机会 会 会
I'm desperate And I'm hot hot hot
我心驰神往 我很帅 帅 帅
Thanks for the shot shot shot For you.
多谢给我一次机会 会 会 为你
Oh! I did not expect that. All right! Give it up for P.J. , Tyler, Skyler and whatever. Oh.
噢!完全超出我的想象。非常好!把掌声送给PJ...泰勒,斯凯勒,什么的。噢。
Okay, the judges have made their final decision.
好了,评委给出了他们最后的决定。
In third place, the winner of the $100 gift certificate to skateboard jungle is...The guitar geezers.
第三名将获得价值一百元的丛林滑板礼券获奖者是...吉他老头儿。
Great job, fellas. And now let's bring out our two finalists. Spencer Walsh, come on up.
好样的,伙计们。现在请出我们的两队参赛选手。斯宾塞·沃尔什,请上来。

分享到