查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第57期:老爸的获奖视频
日期:2016-11-25 06:57

(单词翻译:单击)

You can't show mom that video. - Why not?
你不能让妈妈看那段视频。-为什么不?
Because you don't thank her. - Oh, that's ridiculous. -You don't even mention her. - Of course I did.
因为你没有感谢她。-太好笑了。-你甚至都没有提到她 -我当然提到了。
Let's take a look.
让我们看一看。
Okay. Oh, man, where do I start?
好吧。我该从哪儿开始?
Oh yeah, in your face, Murray! Huh?
哦也,当着你的面,默里!啊?
I want to-- You know what? I want to-- I want to thank my kids p. J. , teddy, gabe, charlie,
我想你知道什么?我想,我想谢谢我的孩子,PJ,泰迪,盖比,查莉,
who make me want to work so hard every day.
他们是我每天努力工作的动力。

s2charlie6.jpg


Oh, and how about a shout-out to all the bugs out there, huh? Without whom none of us would be here.
赞美下那边的虫子怎么样?因为没有它们我们就不会在这里了。
Most importantly I want to thank one very special lady tonight-- My waitress! Iris! Keep 'em comin', baby! I'm a winner!
最重要的是我想谢谢今晚一位非常特别的女士,我的女助手!艾瑞斯!继续努力,宝贝!我是大赢家!
Wow, that's not good. Oh man. What am I gonna do?
哦,大事不好。老天爷啊。我该怎么办?
You could tell mom the truth. - Or?
你可以告诉妈妈真相。-或者?
I could tell mom the truth? -Or?
我可以告诉妈妈真相?-或者?
We could sneak out of here and think of something later?
我们可以偷偷从这儿溜出去想个办法出来?
Ding ding ding ding.
叮叮叮叮。
Thanks again for giving me a ride.
再次感谢你送我回来。
Thanks again for waiting till my swim practice was over.
再次感谢你一直等到我的游泳训练结束。
Thank me? Thank you.
谢我什么?谢谢你自己吧。
Same time tomorrow? - Yeah, sounds good. -All right.
明天还是这时候?-听起来不错。-好吧。
Hey, could you do me a favor and grab my keys out of my backpack? -Sure.
你能帮我个忙,帮我把钥匙从我的背包里拿出来吗?-好的。

分享到