查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第87期:盖比帮忙想主意
日期:2017-02-10 06:18

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, Gabe, do me a favor...Listen to this and tell me what you think. What is it?
盖比,帮我个忙...听我说几句然后谈谈你的看法。你想说啥?
Well, I've gotta talk to Skyler's exboyfriend and tell him to quit bothering her.
我要去和斯凯勒的前男友谈一谈,告诉他不要再去打扰她了。
Okay, let me stop you right there. Go go go go. What?
好吧,我认为你还是就此打住吧。快快快快。什么意思?
Oh, I just wanted to stop you. I'm not interested.
我只想让你别念了。我不感兴趣。
Okay, this is what I'm thinking about saying.
这就是我想要说的。
"Hello, Brock, you don't know me," but I've heard a lot of great things about you.
“你好,布洛克,你不认识我,但是我听说过很多关于你的事迹。

04.jpg

If it isn't too much trouble, could you please maybe stop texting Skyler so much?"
如果你不嫌麻烦的话,能不能请你别老给斯凯勒发短信了?”
Are you trying to tell him off or invite him to the prom?
你到底是想臭骂他一顿还是想和他共舞赏花观月?
Tell him off...Nicely. So he won't get all punchy and hurty on me.
和善的... 臭骂他一顿。他就不会用拳头狠狠揍我一顿了。
Then you've gotta be confident! Show him you mean business. Oh no.
你必须有点自信好不!让他看看你是认真的。噢 不。
What are you afraid of? Well, clowns, spiders, the dark...No, I mean with brock.
你在害怕什么?这个啊,我怕小丑,怕蜘蛛,怕黑......不,我是说你害怕什么布洛克的事。
He's the Captain of the wrestling team.
他是摔跤队的队长。
Trust me...all tough guys are the same. You stand up to them, they'll always back down.
相信我......所有的硬汉都一样。你勇敢地面对他们,他们就会退让。
All right, I'll...I'll try it. Yeah. Yeah. Okay.
好吧,我... 我试试。耶。好的。
Brock. This is P.J. Skyler is my girlfriend now and I want you to stop bothering her. Uhhuh. Works for me. Okay. Bye.
布洛克。我是PJ。斯凯勒现在是我的女朋友,我要求你以后别没事烦她。啊。我没问题。好的。再见。
He wants to meet after school. To do what?
他要放学后见。做什么?
I'm guessing homework. He said he was gonna teach me a lesson.
我猜是家庭作业。他说他要给我上一课(教训我)。

分享到