查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第80期:重归于好
日期:2017-01-18 10:47

(单词翻译:单击)

I just got a very interesting phone call from Fran Culpepper.
刚才我从弗兰·卡尔佩珀那里接到一个非常有趣的电话。
She wanted to make sure your mom baked enough cookies for tonight's benefit.
她想来确定你妈妈是否为今晚的义演活动准备了充足的小饼干。
That is interesting. Why is that interesting?
那真有趣。这有什么有趣的?
Because if the benefit was really cancelled, like your mom said, why would Fran culpepper need cookies?
因为如果像你妈妈说的那样演出取消了,那么弗兰·卡尔佩珀为什么还需要小饼干呢?
Ah, I see where you're going with this. Mom baked cookies and she didn't tell us.
哦,我明白你在说什么了。妈妈做了饼干却没有告诉我们。
Uh, going somewhere?
额,你这是要去哪儿?

s2charlie25.jpg

Charlie can't sleep, so I thought I'd take her out for a drive.
查莉不肯睡觉,所以我想我该带她出去兜兜风。
A little dolled up, aren't we?
是不是有点打扮得太过漂亮了?
Thank you. I always try to look my best.
谢谢。我总是想把我最好的一面展示出来。
Hey. Hey. Can I come in? Whatever.
嘿。嘿。我能进来吗?随便你。
I got you something. His name is Berry sowwy. See, 'cause it's a strawberry and I'm sowwy...Berry sowwy.
我给你带来了些东西。他的名字叫贝里·索伊。看到了吗,因为它是草莓我是索伊...非常·抱歉。
Wow, looks like you felt real bad...Oh, 99 cents bad.
喔,看起来你很不好受,哦,原来只有九十九美分。
Actually I found it on the bus.
事实上我是在公交车上找到的。
Do you forgive me? Well, I don't know. I'm very mad at you.
你能原谅我吗?我不知道。我对你感到非常生气。
Well, stop being mad. I don't like it. I know. I don't like it either.
好了,别生气了。我不喜欢这样。我知道。我也不喜欢这样。
I know I messed up. It's just I've never had a boyfriend before. I didn't know what to do.
我知道我搞砸了。我之前从没交过男朋友。我不知道该怎么做。
Look, Ivy, there are gonna be times when you have a boyfriend and I don't or when I have a boyfriend and you don't.
听着,艾薇,总有那么一段时间你有男朋友的时候我没有,或者我有男朋友的时候你没有。
I like it better the first way. Okay.
我喜欢前面一种情况。好吧。
But the point is since we're best friends forever, no matter what, we have to be honest with each other.
但关键是因为我们是永远的好朋友,无论发生什么,我们都该坦诚相待。
You're so right. And from here on out, I promise to always be honest with you. We good?
你说的太对了。从现在起,我保证我不会再骗你了。我们和好了吗?
Yeah, we're good. We're good. Oh, so did we win the trial?
是的,我们和好了。我们和好了。哦,那么审判我们赢了吗?
What do you think? The prosecutor ran out and the star witness forgot everything she was supposed to say.
你说呢?检察官跑了,目击证人也忘了她本该说的话。
We're a good team. Oh yeah. Oh yes.
我们是个好组合。对,没错。太好了。

分享到