位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 简爱 > 正文
重温经典《简爱》2011版第71期:你可以拯救我
日期:2012-07-10 09:08

(单词翻译:单击)

剧情播报

剧情播报:

Rochester回到桑菲尔庄园,给Adele带了礼物。单纯又可爱的Adele非常感谢Rechester的慷概大方,这使得Rochester想起了她的妈妈就是唯利是图的,看重他的金钱,而不是看中他这个人。由于Rochester婚姻是包办婚姻,使得他与幸福绝缘,这是导致他性格古怪的直接因素,他貌似刚坚,可是心底是那么的脆弱,心里是那么地压抑。Jane的到来使她感觉到一丝幸福,他认为Jame可以拯救烦躁的他。

剧照欣赏:

剧说天下

剧说天下:

Rochester:Keep it.

端开

Adele:Oh, my box, my box.

喔 我的礼物 我的礼

Rochester:Take it away and disembowel it.

拿去拆开吧

Adele:Oh, heavens, it is beautiful.

天哪 真是太美了

Jane:Beautiful.

真漂亮

Adele:Monsieur, thank you a thousand times for your generosity.

先生 万分感谢你的慷慨大方

This is how Mama used to say.

妈妈以前总是这么说

Rochester:Precisely. And that's how she charmed my English gold out of my English pocket.

一点也没错 她就是这样骗走我钱包里那些英镑钞票的

Miss Eyre. I'm not fond of children.

Eyre小姐 我不喜欢孩子

Nor do I particularly enjoy simple-minded old ladies.

对愚笨的老女人也不感兴趣

But you might suit me, if you would.

但如果你愿意的话 也许能博我欢心

Jane:How, sir?

怎讲 先生

Rochester:By distracting me from the mire of my thoughts.

把我从我思绪的泥潭中拽出来

Fairfax:Let's go and try it on, shall we?

我们去试试裙子吧 好吗

精彩点拨

1.take away:拿走,带走

Eg. I want totake away the bookwhich you showed me yesterday.

我想带走你昨天给我看的那本书。

Eg. Two men claiming to be police officers went to the pastor's house andtook him away.

两个自称是警官的人去了牧师的房子,把他带走了。

Eg.Take away the glassesand the tray.

把这些玻璃杯和托盘拿走。

2.used to do sth:过去常常做某事

Eg. Weused to go swimmingin winter.

我们过去常在冬天去游泳。

Eg. Iused to attend a partyat the weekends.

我过去常常在周末去参加舞会。

3.be fond of:喜欢

Eg. Hewas fond of celery.

他喜欢吃芹菜。

Eg. Hemakes a great showof being fond of herin front ofother people but he's onlytoying with herreally.

在别人面前,他竭力装出喜欢她的样子,但实际上,他不过是在玩弄她罢了。

Eg. Hewas fond of drawingwhen he was a child.

他还是个孩子时就喜欢画画。

4.distract from:使......分心,使......分散注意力

Eg. The noise out of window makes medistract from my reading.

窗外的喧闹声使我不能专心看书。

Eg. Don't let social activitiesdistract you from your study.

不要让社会活动影响你的学习。

Eg. He needs to concentrate.Don'tdistract his mind from his studies.

他需要集中精力。别打搅他的学习。

Eg. What can we do todistract her mind from the sorrowcaused by her child's death?

我们怎样减轻她丧子的痛苦呢?

5.try on:试穿

Eg.Try on the shoesbefore you buy them.

买鞋要先穿上试试再买。

Eg. May Itry on this sweater?

我可以试穿这件毛衣吗?

Eg. The clerkheld out a dressfor Martha totry on.

店员拿出一件衣服给玛莎试穿。

分享到
重点单词
  • miren. 泥沼,泥泞,困境 v. (使)陷于泥泞,(使)陷入
  • generosityn. 慷慨,大方
  • concentratev. 集中,专心,浓缩 n. 浓缩物
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • distractvt. 转移,分心