电影微视听附讲解《征婚广告》第37期:我无权干涉你
日期:2013-04-11 10:40

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

I don’t have any claim on you.
我无权干涉你
We’ve seen each other what, four times now? I realize that.
我们才见过四次面吧?我能明白
You won’t let me explain?
你不想听我解释?
Let me do it. You were lying because you didn’t want to hurt my feelings. I get it.
我来吧,你骗我是不想伤害我,这我懂
If dogs are to prove their worth as rescuers...
如果狗要担任救生员...
...they must overcome their fears. Again, Mass goes first. ...
就必须克服恐惧, 玛丝再次一马当先
She’s accustomed to the deafening noise and turbulent winds of the helicopter.
它已经习惯了直升机的噪音和气流
She’s made these jumps dozens of times before.
它这样跳水已经有过多次
But the big question is, how will the rookies perform?
问题是新手们会有何表现呢?
You could do this. You could.
你也能做到
They hesitate at the open door.
它们会在门口犹豫
Hey, I’m gonna head out.
我正打算出去
- You forgot to take your headdress off. - No, I didn’t. Any plans for the holiday?
-你忘了把头饰摘下来 -我故意的,节日有什么安排吗?
Dad’s house, a thousand relatives. How about you?
去爸爸家和亲戚聚会,你们呢?
- Eric’s parents are back in town. - Now they’re starting to piss me off.
-艾里克的父母回城了 -他们开始让我恼火了
- Oh, honey, if you need to cry, call me. - Got you on speed dial.
-你想哭诉就打我电话 -你在我的亲情号码上
Are we okay?
你没生我气吧?
Sure. Why wouldn’t we be?
当然,怎么会?
I had no idea you and Bobby were...
我不知道你和鲍比...
oh, we’re nothing, June. Me and Bobby.
我和他没什么
Well, we’re not either. Me and him.
我和他也没什么
But he is one hot dad, though. I so don’t blame you for being interested.

你对这样帅的家长感兴趣我并不奇怪
"Interested" may be pushing it.

"感兴趣"太夸张了
Well, I’m not in that picture. I just want you to know.

我只想让你知道我和他并没什么

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、claim
vi. 提出要求
vt. 要求;声称;需要;认领
n. 要求;声称;索赔;断言;值得
He claimed that it was all a conspiracy against him.
他声称这完全是一个针对他的阴谋。


2、worth
adj. 值…的
n. 价值;财产
A local jeweler says the pearl is worth at least $500.
一位本地珠宝商说这颗珍珠至少值$500。


3、overcome
vt. 克服;胜过
vi. 克服;得胜
Molly had fought and overcome her fear of flying.
莫莉经过努力克服了对飞行的恐惧。


4、turbulent
adj. 骚乱的,混乱的;狂暴的;吵闹的
They had been together for five or six turbulent years of break-ups and reconciliations.
他们在一起度过了分分合合动荡不定的五六年。


5、hesitate
vi. 踌躇,犹豫;不愿
vt. 踌躇,犹豫;有疑虑,不愿意
The telephone rang. Catherine hesitated, debating whether to answer it.
电话响了。凯瑟琳迟疑着,考虑是否接听。


重点短语:
1、be accustomed to
习惯于
The staff in the company can help new members be accustomed to the life there.

公司的工作人员会帮助新进成员习惯那里的生活。


2、head out
头向外;出海;片头就位,[电影] 片头朝外
He headed out to London.

他启程去伦敦了。

考考你:
1、一个自称是记者的男人威胁要公开她的私生活细节。
2、考试的前一晚我被恐惧与绝望困扰着。
3、我现在就得动身,要不然就赶不上末班车了。
答案下期公布:

上期答案:
1、Drugs can make you do all kinds of weird things.
2、And when you add these two up, you have an amazing coincidence that we have discussed before.
3、It was a time when people weren't so hung up about health.

分享到
重点单词
  • overcomevt. 战胜,克服,(感情等)压倒,使受不了 vi. 获
  • coincidencen. 巧合,同时发生
  • turbulentadj. 狂暴的,骚动的,动荡的,汹涌的
  • conspiracyn. 阴谋
  • performv. 执行,运转,举行,表演
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • accustomedadj. 习惯了的,通常的
  • massn. 块,大量,众多 adj. 群众的,大规模的 v.
  • claimn. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物 vt. 要
  • pearln. 珍珠 v. (用珍珠)装饰,呈珍珠状 adj. 珍