电影随身听附讲解《征婚广告》第17期:我无意冒犯你
日期:2012-12-16 15:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

This is really amazing. Yeah.
这把戏真让人吃惊 对
It is. When he plays dead, he really plays dead.
它装死时能真正的装死
You don’t know the half of it. He can stop his heart like a Sufi mystic.
不止表面象,而且还能停止心跳, 象苏菲派的修行者
Does he sleep on a doggy bed of nails? As a matter of fact, he does.
它也睡在钉床上吗? 不瞒你说,是的
He feels nothing. Or perhaps he feels too much.
它什么感觉都没有,但也可能感觉很多
I think he wants his treat now. You think so?
现在它大概想要奖励了 是吗?
While he’s playing dead? It might ruin the effect.
在装死时?那会破坏效果
I don’t know. He’s your dog. He’s not. He’s my friend charlie’s.
我不知道,它是你的狗 不,它是我朋友查理的
So you’re here under false pretenses. No, not at all.
那你就是来招摇撞骗了 不完全是
You said "must love dogs," not "must own dogs." I do love dogs.
你说要喜欢狗,没说必须有狗, 我确实喜欢狗
In fact, I had one with my ex.
实际上我离婚前有条狗
She was allergic, went into anaphylactic shock.
但是她过敏,会导致过敏性休克
So we had to put her down. Dog.
所以我们只好放弃,是狗...
Not the wife. I’m kidding about both.
不是我妻子,我是在拿她俩开心
This is a beautiful canine you have here.
你的狗真漂亮
Hi. Yes, this is Mother Teresa.
嗨 是啊,它叫"特蕾莎修女"
Yeah, she plays with lepers?
那它会和麻疯病人玩喽?
Comforts the poor? Yeah. How long you had her?
给穷人安慰? 你养它有多久了?
Technically, she’s not really mine. She’s my brother’s.
从名义上说,它不是我的,是我弟弟的
I’m shocked and saddened.
我很震惊,也很沮丧
False pretenses. Well, we are related. She’s family.
招摇撞骗我们有联系,它也是家庭中的一员
And I do really love dogs, and my ex was allergic also.
而且我确实喜欢狗, 可我前夫也过敏
Yes, he often had "anaphyphlectic" shock.
真的,他经常会过敏性休克
You’re making that up.
这是你编的
Yes, I am. Me too.
你说对了 我也是
Tell me, I’m just curious about one thing.
有件事我很好奇
Why did you write "voluptuous"?
你为什么会写"性感"?
Oh, my... No! I did not mean to be rude at all.
哦,老天 不,我无意冒犯你

重点解释

重点单词:
1、 amazing
adj. 令人惊异的
Look around at all the amazing — and accelerating — achievements of consciousness.

看看所有令人惊异的——以及催化的——意识的成就。


2、ruin
n. 废墟;毁坏;灭亡
vt. 毁灭;使破产
Bad weather ruined our holidays.

坏天气把我们的假日全给搅了。


3、pretense
n. 借口;虚假;炫耀;自吹(等于pretence)
Countries which prefer to rely on America are happy to maintain the pretense.

而倾向依赖于美国的国家也乐意保持这种虚假。


4、allergic
adj. 对…过敏的;对…极讨厌的

Have you ever been allergic to anything?

您有没有对什么东西过敏的情况?


5、comfort
. 安慰;舒适;安慰者
vt. 安慰;使(痛苦等)缓和
From whom shall I get comfort?

我从谁那儿能得到安慰呢?

重点短语:
1、As a matter of fact
事实上
As a matter of fact, if I accept the Nietzschean criterion, they think "yes" in one way or another.

事实上,如果我接受尼采的标准,他们总是用这种或那种方式在说“是”。


2、make up
弥补;组成;化妆;整理;编造
I couldn't remember the fairy story I wanted to tell her, so I made one up as I went along.

我想不起我要给她讲的那个神话故事,于是我一边走一边编了一个。

3、be curious about
对…感到好奇
And then she be would be curious about what her new intended did.

随后她会很好奇地问起自己的新爱人是做哪一行的。

考考你:
1、你说的这些神奇照片在哪里?
2、但我断定没有一个废墟与另外的是相像的。
3、这不是真实的情况,是她编造出来的。


答案下期公布:

上期答案:
1、The sick girl moaned a while, and then fell asleep.
2、How can you position your product/service in an appealing manner?
3、All of these are impressive achievements.

分享到
重点单词
  • relatedadj. 相关的,有亲属关系的
  • comfortn. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉 vt. 安慰,使舒适
  • allergicadj. 过敏的,反感的
  • intendedadj. 故意的,有意的;打算中的 n. 已订婚者 v.
  • acceleratingadj. 加速的,促进的,催化的 动词accelerat
  • impressiveadj. 给人深刻印象的
  • rudeadj. 粗鲁的,无礼的 adj. 粗糙的,粗野的
  • criterionn. 标准,准则
  • consciousnessn. 意识,知觉,自觉,觉悟
  • pretensen. 借口,虚假,伪装