电影微视听附讲解《征婚广告》第33期:一切似乎都顺理成章
日期:2013-01-18 14:28

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

My first two husbands were friends of my brother Dave.
我头两个丈夫也是我兄弟戴夫的朋友
Both of them bastards. But then, so was my brother Dave.
都是混蛋,不过,我兄弟戴夫也是
Things seemed to be going according to plan with me and Kevin.
我和凯文的一切似乎都顺理成章
We had our work, we got a house, then it was time to have kids.
我们有了工作,有了房子, 接着该有孩子了
But he was never ready.
但他从没做好准备
I was 34. Then 35, then 36.
我当时34,然后35,然后36
Then instead of children, Kevin decided to have Veronica. Ronnie.
最终凯文没要孩子, 而是找了维罗妮卡,朗妮
Chatty as hell and 15 years younger.
非常健谈而且年轻15岁
They got married two months ago.
他们两个月前结婚了
Did I mention that she’s pregnant?
我说了她有怀孕吗?
Go get it.
去捡回来
Hey.

- What are you doing in the real world? - Dogsitting. My brother and his wife...
-你在这现实世界干什么? -遛狗,我弟弟和他太太...
...are at marriage counseling. They don’t want her to know they’re having trouble.
...在做婚姻辅导, 不想让它知道他们有问题
You’re a dog guy.
你也爱狗啊
You kidding me? I’m half Labrador. Throw that ball. See who gets it.
开玩笑,我是半条拉布拉多猎狗, 扔个球,看谁先拿到
- I found him. I found the one I want! - Austin.
-我找到我要的了 -奥斯汀
- I found my puppy! - You did?
-我找到了我的狗 -是吗?
- I’m getting a puppy! - You are? That’s amazing!
-我找到了一条狗 -是吗?太棒了
- It’s so exciting! - I’m so happy for you.
-太好了 -真为你高兴
- Let’s go get him! - We’ll be right behind you, bubba.
-我们去领它吧 -我们就来,伙计
- Thought it’d be good for him. - Great idea. Yeah.
-这对他有好处 -是个好主意
I was gonna ask you if you thought he was too young.
我还担心他养狗年纪小了点
- But it’s a good age, right? - I think so. Yes.
-但年纪很合适对不对? -是的
- A boy needs a dog, right? - Absolutely.
-男孩需要一条狗是吧? -一点不错
Who else is gonna eat his vegetables for him?
别人谁会替他吃蔬菜呢?
I can’t tell you what it means to me that Austin’s so happy in school.
你不知道他在学校过得开心对我有多重要
He’s just lucky to have you in his life.
他能遇到你是他的幸运
We both are.
也是我的
I found him, Dad. I found my puppy. Come on in, he wants to kiss you!
爸,我找到我的狗了, 快来,它想亲你呢

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、bastard
adj. 私生的
n. 私生子
'You bastard!' he remembered her screaming out.

你这个杂种!” 他记得她尖叫道。


2、pregnant
adj. 怀孕的;富有意义的
Lena got pregnant and married.
莉娜怀了孕并结了婚。


3、amazing
adj. 令人惊异的
v. 使吃惊(amaze的ing形式)
She was an amazingly good cook.
她曾是个好得惊人的厨师。

重点短语:
1、seem to
似乎,好象;看起来
Some people seem to be always lucky.

有些人似乎从来都是幸运的。


2、instead of
代替;不是…而是…
His success plays his luck instead of his skill.

他取得的成功靠的是运气而不是技术。


3、according to
根据,按照;取决于;据…所说
The van raced away, according to police reports, and police gave chase.
根据警方的报告,这辆货车飞驰而去,警方进行了追赶。


考考你:
1、是怀孕的妇女都馋酸泡菜吗?
2、你说的这些神奇照片在哪里?
3、她不把时间花在学习上,而是浪费在看电影上了。
答案下期公布:

上期答案:
1、They have matured way beyond their age.
2、It is one of the most original works of imagination in the language.
3、When Brown approached me about the job, my first reaction was of disbelief.

分享到
重点单词
  • disbeliefn. 不相信,怀疑
  • reactionn. 反应,反作用力,化学反应
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • chasen. 追求,狩猎,争取 vt. 追捕,狩猎 vt. 雕刻
  • bastardadj. 私生的,错误的,混蛋的 n. 私生子,混蛋
  • originaladj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的 n. 原件