电影随身听附讲解《征婚广告》第6期:女人脑子里有个剧本
日期:2012-11-22 18:47

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I mean, don’t get me wrong, we all wanted to sleep with Lisa, but marriage...
别误会,我是说 我们都想和莉莎上床,但结婚...
That’s not right. I said that out loud, didn’t I?
这可不对 我不该说是吧?
You did. I better strike that from the record.
你已经说了 那我从"记录中撤回"。
No, lawyers get to do that. I’m instructing you to disregard that.
律师可以这样做,你就当没听见。
I think women have the whole thing planned.
我认为女人有一整套计划。
Really, the whole thing.
真的,全盘计划。
An epic narrative in their heads. You know my theory about this?
她们脑子里有个剧本, 懂我意思吗?
When you meet, they have the whole story written.
她们一早就写好了。
But you don’t get to read it.
但你没看过。
But if you go off script...
可一旦你偏离了原作...
...right? They write you out of the story.
懂吗?你就得退场。
I got written out of Act 3.
我第三幕就退场了。
Now you’re in Act 4, where I get you banged every night of the week.
现在你在第四幕, 我会让你夜夜狂欢。
Charlie, I’m toast. I just got shredded. I am...
查理,我刚被撕成碎片,我。
It’s time, healing time. I’m on the bench. Hey. Hey.
该疗伤了,我在替补席。
I’m out of the game. Bench me, bench me.
我退出了比赛,让我歇会,歇会。
Hey. Benched.
歇会。
I’ll be right with you.
马上来。
Hi. Can I help you? Single chicken breast, please.
要点什么? 请给我一块鸡胸肉。
For an extra 75 cents, you can get the whole fryer here.
再加75美分你能买下整只炸鸡。
Two breasts, two thighs and a wing.
鸡胸,鸡腿,鸡翅都有。
Thank you. I don’t know when I’d eat all that.
谢谢,我吃不了那么多。
It’s just an extra 75 cents. It’s not the 75 cents.
只要多加75美分 不是钱的事。
I hate to see food go bad.
我讨厌看着食物坏掉。
We got a hundred recipes. You can cook them, freeze them and...
有办法解决, 可以煮熟,冷藏以及。
Look, listen to me, mister. I’m divorced, okay?
听着,先生,我离婚了,明白吗?
I eat alone, usually standing over the sink.
一个人吃饭,就在水槽边。
I don’t want chicken hanging around, okay?
我不想到处都是鸡肉,懂吗?
Okay. Thank you.
懂了,谢谢。

重点解释

重点单词:
1、loud
adj. 大声的,高声的,不断的;喧吵的
adv. 大声地,高声地,响亮地
Too loud sound would strain your ears.
过响的声音会损伤你的听力。
She wonders whether Paul's hearing is OK because he turns the television up very loud.
她怀疑保罗的听力有问题,因为他把电视机的音量调得很大。

2、disregard
vt. 忽视,不理,漠视,不顾
n. 忽视,不尊重
Please disregard the mess and sit right here.
请不顾凌乱状态,就坐在这儿吧。

3、shred
n. 碎片,少量剩余,最少量,破布
vt. 切成条状,用碎纸机撕毁
Don't throw sensitive information away; shred it or lock it up.
不要乱扔敏感信息;撕碎它或把它锁起来。

4、recipe
n. 食谱,[临床] 处方,秘诀
I have yet to think of a recipe that is not in their database.
我还没有想到一个食谱是不在他们的数据库里的。

重点短语:
1、go off
离开,进行,变质,睡去
Unfortunately, we have seen them go off in some projects.
遗憾的是,我们看到它们在某些项目中已经爆炸。

2、go bad
变酸;开始腐坏
And know this - things do go bad from time to time in any relationship.
记住类似的坏事情在任何夫妻关系中都会时不时的发生。


3、hang around
闲荡,徘徊
And if you hang around, as I hope you will, we'll get to the bottom of some of them.
如果你喜欢这门课,我喜欢你们喜欢,我们会一点一点揭开他们。


4、 Benched. 歇会。

考考你:

1、他对主管们的建议置之不理。

2、在任何情况下,都不要企图自己烧毁或撕碎美元纸币。

3、月神每晚都得出来,并且在天空悬一会儿,然后才能回去。

答案下期公布:


上期答案:


1、He truncated a news item to fit the available space.
2、The bank might think you're worthy of a loan.
3、If your income doubles but the prices of the goods you consume also doubles, you are no better off.

答案下期公布:

分享到
重点单词
  • truncatedadj. 缩短了的;被删节的;切去顶端的 v. 截去…的
  • freezev. 冻结,冷冻,僵硬,凝固 n. 结冰,冻结
  • sinkn. 接收端,沟渠,污水槽,散热器 vi. 下沉,下落,
  • epicn. 史诗,叙事诗 adj. 史诗的,叙事诗的,宏大的,
  • narrativen. 叙述,故事 adj. 叙事的,故事体的
  • healingn. 康复,复原 adj. 有治疗功用的
  • benchn. 长凳,工作台,法官席 vt. 坐(在长凳上)
  • sensitiveadj. 敏感的,灵敏的,易受伤害的,感光的,善解人意的
  • striken. 罢工,打击,殴打 v. 打,撞,罢工,划燃
  • strainn. 紧张,拉紧,血统 v. 劳累,拉紧,过份使用