(单词翻译:单击)
视听原文
The evening didn’t end up great, but there were moments in there...
晚上的收场虽然不尽人意, 但某些时刻...
...where we were completely and utterly ourselves. ...
我们是十足真实的
I was completely psychotic, but she was completely lovely.
我是十足的神经质,而她是十足的可爱
Are you thinking about completely closing the sale any time soon?
你考虑过尽快谈妥一笔十足的买卖吗?
I tell you about a night with an unusual woman...
我在说一个与众不同的女人...
...and you turn it into a business transaction. ...
你却把话题转到生意上
We’re not selling real estate here.
这又不是地产生意
- And if we were selling real estate? - We’d be in escrow this weekend.
-如果是呢? -这周末就能签合同
I see Dad’s not alone.
我看老爸不会孤单
Never. Not our dad.
我们的爸爸从来不会
I’m not calling any of them Mom, I’ll tell you that.
不过我可不会管她们叫妈妈
- What is the new one’s name again? - I believe that is Marlene.
-那个新来的叫什么? -那一定是玛琳
There’s a Linda, but I don’t think that’s her.
有个叫琳达的,应该不是她
- That’s Dorothy. - Well, who knew.
-那就是桃乐茜 -谁知道呢
Hi there.
你好
Aunt Eileen.
艾琳姑妈
- You look wonderful. - Thank you, dear.
-你气色真好 -谢谢,亲爱的
重点讲解
重点单词:
1、utterly
adv. 完全地;绝对地;全然地;彻底地,十足地
The new laws coming in are utterly ridiculous.
即将实施的新法律荒唐至极。
2、psychotic
adj. 精神病的
n. 精神病患者;疯子
The man, who police believe is psychotic, is thought to be responsible for eight attacks.
警方相信有精神错乱的那个男人,被认为要为8起攻击事件负责。
3、unusual
adj. 不寻常的;与众不同的;不平常的
They have replanted many areas with rare and unusual plants.
他们在很多地方重新种上了稀有罕见的植物。
4、estate
n. 房地产;财产;身份
He spent holidays at the 300-acre estate of his aunt and uncle.
他在叔叔和婶婶的300英亩庄园里度过许多假日。
重点短语:
1、end up
结束;死亡
She fled with her children, moving from neighbour to neighbour and ending up in a friend's basement.
她和她的孩子们逃走了,从一家邻居转到另一家,最终来到一个朋友家的地下室。
2、turn into
v. 变成;进入
He turned those sentences into English.
他把那些句子译成了英文。
考考你:
1、迄今他的下落全然未知。
2、这是一种不寻常的迹象。
3、他们也转到这条街上。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、He liked to kid Ingrid a lot.
2、But not everyone is in favor of the phenomenon.
3、You should end up with something similar to what I have below.