电影随身听附讲解《征婚广告》第1期:接触异性最好的场所
日期:2012-11-09 18:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

The best place to meet a guy is the supermarket.

结识男人最好的地方是超市 。

You see a guy holding a list, you know he’s married.

拿着清单的男人,肯定结婚了 。

He’s in the frozen-food section carrying a small basket, he’s single.

提着个小篮子, 在冷冻食品区的则是单身 。

I hang out by fruits and vegetables. Better chance of getting a guy who’s healthy.
在水果和蔬菜区认识的男人会更健康 。

Probably the best place is Home Depot or any hardware store.
也许最佳场所是 "家得宝"超市或五金店 。

You just walk up to the cutest guy and say:
你可以径直走向最中意的男人说:

"Do you know where I can get nailed? I mean, nails?"

在哪能找到钉子?对,钉子

Pardon me, I’ve been drinking all afternoon."

不好意思,我整下午都在喝酒" 。

And that way he knows, one, that you’re easy.

这样他就知道,一、你很大方。
...and two,that you like to drink.

二,你爱喝酒 。

I thought a great place to meet girls would be night school where they teach English.
我觉得 结识女人的好地方是英语夜校 。

Because these girls would be from foreign lands,

因为她们从国外远道而来,

...and maybe still a little disoriented from the journey.

也许在旅途中还有点茫然 。

And I would look attractive because I speak English very goodly.
而我会显得很有吸引力,因为我英语说得不赖 。

But in the end, it did not work out as I had hoped.

但这种方式最终还是不尽人意 。

I mean, basically, I was told to take a hike in 14 languages.

我是指,我起码领教过14种语言的"滚开" 。

Where do you meet people? I don’t know, they’re everywhere.

在哪认识别人?不知道,哪都行 。

Why, is there a problem?
怎么,有困难吗?

重点解释

重点单词:

1、marry
v. 嫁,娶,与……结婚
He wanted to marry her, and she would have him.
他想娶她为妻,她也愿意嫁给他。
She married early in life.
她结婚很早。

2、disoriented
adj. 无判断力的,分不清方向或目标的
And if you do, will you be disoriented from socialism?
如果这样做了,你是否会迷失社会主义的方向?

3、attractive
adj. 吸引人的,有魅力的,引人注目的
She is an attractive person.
她是个吸引男人的人。

重点短语:

1、hang out 挂出;闲逛.
But, as a teenager, I had “better” things to do than hang out at the airport.
但是,作为一名十几岁的少年,我还有比在机场闲逛更“好”的事情要做。

2、take a hike 远足,滚开,哪凉快那歇着去
While you are in the area, take a hike, literally, at the nearby robert simpson nature trail.
当你身临其境,最好在附近的罗伯特辛普森的自然小径区远足一下。
Just tell him to take a hike.
叫他滚到一边去。

3、work out
解决,算出,实现
This is for those of you that work out.
这个是对那些在外面工作的人提出的建议。
Things just didn't work out as planned.
事情没有像计划的那样进展顺利。

考考你:翻译下面句子

1、我花了一些时间才弄清此事的起因。
2、更糟的是,昨天他还告诉她要去远行。
3、经理走上前来,要我们离开。

答案下期公布


分享到
重点单词
  • disorientedadj. 无判断力的;分不清方向或目标的 v. 使…迷惑
  • pardonn. 原谅,赦免 vt. 宽恕,原谅
  • attractiveadj. 有吸引力的,引起注意的