电影微视听附讲解《征婚广告》第24期:我们在相互吸引
日期:2012-12-30 22:05

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

Sorry we’re late.
抱歉迟到了
Austin drives so slow.
奥斯汀太慢了
I hope my family wasn’t embarrassing last night.
但愿昨晚我的家人没太丢脸
Oh, no. Not at all. They do seem a little bit involved in your life.
根本不会, 他们似乎有点太关心你的生活
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
哦,嗯。嗯。
Austin’s mom’s from a large family.
奥斯汀的妈妈也来自大家庭, 好些都不和我说话
That’s a lot of people that don’t speak to me.
许多人不想和你说话。
- Thimbleful of juice? - Sure. But just one.
-来点果汁吗? -好的,就一杯
- To good teachers. - To good dads.
-敬好老师 -敬好爸爸
To good teachers who are also very beautiful.
敬非常漂亮的好老师
To good dads who are dangerously cute and charming.
敬非常可爱和迷人的好爸爸
There you go.
就此打住吧
There’s an attraction here, Sarah. You can’t deny it.
我们在相互吸引,莎拉,你不能否认
- I’m not. I’m trying to ignore it. - Why?
-我没有,我只是尽量忽略这点 -为什么?
Well, for one, Austin is my student.
首先,奥斯汀是我的学生
Two, we’re in the puppet closet.
第二,我们是在童话世界
- Couldn’t we go out in the real world? - I’m not so good in the real world.
-难道不能走到真实的世界去吗? -我在那不够好
I was looking at the handbook, under "dating, parents and teachers."
我看过教师手册, 在"约会,家长和老师"一栏...
- Nothing. There’s nothing there. - Sarah.
-什么都没有 -莎拉
We need the emergency pants. It’s an emergency.
我们需要应急用的裤子,出了点意外
Emergency pants. Come on, sweetie.
应急用的裤子, 来吧,亲爱的
Hey, babe, my name is Ron.
宝贝,我叫朗
Mid-40s, handsome, totally toned, 5’7", 161 pounds...
45岁,外貌英俊,富有内涵, 5呎7吋, 161磅,误差为一块比萨的重量
...give or take a piece of pizza.
给我或者给我带一个披萨。
No, I’m not kidding. I’m totally toned. Call me, you won’t be sorry.
不开玩笑,我很有内涵, 打我电话,你不会后悔
Hi, Sarah, it’s Lennie.
莎拉,我是雷尼
I had a wonderful time, and I’m...
那天我过得很开心,所以我...
I’ll call back.
我会再打来
Hi, Sarah? It’s Jake Anderson, the idiot from the dog park.
莎拉吗?我是杰克-安德森, 公园的那个白痴
Actually, that was all a test to see how you respond...
实际上那是个测试, 看你在面对疯子时...

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、embarrass
vt. 使局促不安;使困窘;阻碍
Aides spoke of disposing of records that would embarrass the governor.
助手们谈到了要处理掉那些会给州长找麻烦的记录。

2、involve
vt. 包含;牵涉;使陷于;潜心于
Running a kitchen involves lots of discipline and speed.
管理厨房需要讲究纪律和速度。


3、cute
adj. 可爱的;漂亮的;聪明的,伶俐的
Oh, look at that dog! He's so cute.
哦,看那条狗!它真可爱。


4、deny
vt. 否定,否认;拒绝给予;拒绝…的要求
vi. 否认;拒绝
The government has denied that the authorities have uncovered a plot to assassinate the president.
政府否认当局已经发现一个暗杀总统的阴谋。


5、ignore
vt. 驳回诉讼;忽视;不理睬
She said her husband ignored her.
她说她丈夫对她置之不理。


6、emergency
n. 紧急情况;突发事件;非常时刻
adj. 紧急的;备用的
Yesterday, the centre's board held an emergency meeting.
昨天,中心的董事会召开了一次紧急会议。


7、 idiot
n. 笨蛋,傻瓜;白痴
I knew I'd been an idiot to stay there.
我知道我呆在那儿很傻。

8、 respond
vi. 回答;作出反应;承担责任
vt. 以…回答
n. 应答;唱和
They are likely to respond positively to the president's request for aid.
他们有可能积极地回应该总统的援助请求。


考考你:
1、如果有掩盖真相的行为,它就牵扯到了处于政府最高层的那些人。
2、就是这个女孩,我觉得她真的很性感。
3、军方以炮火和催泪弹回应。

答案下期公布:

上期答案:
1、My special guest will be Jerry Seinfeld.
2、She spoke in a quiet voice but used remarkably coarse expressions.
3、Maybe I could come over to your house before the party?

分享到
重点单词
  • drivesn. 驱动器;驱动力;驱动程序(drive的复数形式)
  • uncoveredadj. 无覆盖物的;未保险的;无盖的 v. 脱帽致敬;
  • ignorevt. 不顾,不理,忽视
  • coarseadj. 粗糙的,非精制的,粗俗的
  • plotn. 阴谋,情节,图,(小块)土地, v. 绘图,密谋,
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • disciplinen. 训练,纪律,惩罚,学科 vt. 训练,惩罚
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • respondv. 回答,答复,反应,反响,响应 n. [建]壁
  • embarrassvt. 使为难,使窘迫,使尴尬 vi. 窘迫